PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the KC Vipers?

JayhawkViper
08-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Roll call for KC Vipers!

BlknBlu
08-01-2014, 10:14 AM
I was wondering that too. The Omaha group split off to form it's own region during the turmoil with the other club, but have not heard or seen the KC folks since then.

Post up KC

Bruce

JayhawkViper
08-22-2014, 11:41 AM
I was wondering that too. The Omaha group split off to form it's own region during the turmoil with the other club, but have not heard or seen the KC folks since then.

Post up KC

Bruce

Crickets! Where are you located BlknBlu?

Bill Pemberton
08-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Bruce and I are in the Omaha Metro area , and you have a really good group of guys over in the St. Louis VOA Club -- bunch come out to Hastings to the Viper Rendezvous in June. I am just responding as lived in Kansas for 30 years , so a fellow Jayhawk BB fan! My son used to have PHOG as his personalized plate, so he is even more diehard than his dad. You should consider coming out to Hastings in June of 2015 with your fellow contemporaries -- good group of Snakecharmers to hang out with and tons of track time.

JayhawkViper
08-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the reply Bill, RCJH! I have yet to run in to any KC Vipers(although mine spends a fair amount of time taking up garage space!) Would love to join a meet somewhere before the KS winter hits.

BlknBlu
08-22-2014, 02:15 PM
They used to be very active. They are still one of the few regions who have not joined the VOA as of yet. YOu are welcome to hang with us up here in OMaha.

Bruce

dadstoy
08-25-2014, 02:15 PM
Interested also. I am in KC and rarely see a Viper out.

JayhawkViper
08-25-2014, 02:46 PM
I havent seen ANY out......where are you KC snakes? :drive:

V1P3R
08-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Lived in KC for 3 years and only saw 2. And one of them was 2 blocks away from one of our stores.

We make sure that at lease some Vipers are seen up here!

JayhawkViper
08-26-2014, 06:56 AM
They used to be very active. They are still one of the few regions who have not joined the VOA as of yet. YOu are welcome to hang with us up here in OMaha.

Bruce
May have to make an Omaha trip if nothing is going on around here. Let me know if you guys have a meet and I will do my best to make it.

BlknBlu
08-26-2014, 09:28 AM
This Friday we are meeting in Lincoln to get wih one of our members there. There is a thread on the Crossroads section on that and most of our other events. Clarence can add you to our facebook page.

Bruce