Enthusiast

Where are all the KC Vipers?

Roll call for KC Vipers!

Enthusiast
    I was wondering that too. The Omaha group split off to form it's own region during the turmoil with the other club, but have not heard or seen the KC folks since then.

Post up KC

Bruce

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    I was wondering that too. The Omaha group split off to form it's own region during the turmoil with the other club, but have not heard or seen the KC folks since then.

Post up KC

Bruce
    Crickets! Where are you located BlknBlu?

Enthusiast
    Bruce and I are in the Omaha Metro area , and you have a really good group of guys over in the St. Louis VOA Club -- bunch come out to Hastings to the Viper Rendezvous in June. I am just responding as lived in Kansas for 30 years , so a fellow Jayhawk BB fan! My son used to have PHOG as his personalized plate, so he is even more diehard than his dad. You should consider coming out to Hastings in June of 2015 with your fellow contemporaries -- good group of Snakecharmers to hang out with and tons of track time.

Enthusiast
    Thanks for the reply Bill, RCJH! I have yet to run in to any KC Vipers(although mine spends a fair amount of time taking up garage space!) Would love to join a meet somewhere before the KS winter hits.

Enthusiast
    They used to be very active. They are still one of the few regions who have not joined the VOA as of yet. YOu are welcome to hang with us up here in OMaha.

Bruce

Enthusiast
    Interested also. I am in KC and rarely see a Viper out.

Enthusiast
    I havent seen ANY out......where are you KC snakes?

V1P3R
    Lived in KC for 3 years and only saw 2. And one of them was 2 blocks away from one of our stores.

We make sure that at lease some Vipers are seen up here!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    They used to be very active. They are still one of the few regions who have not joined the VOA as of yet. YOu are welcome to hang with us up here in OMaha.

Bruce
    May have to make an Omaha trip if nothing is going on around here. Let me know if you guys have a meet and I will do my best to make it.

Enthusiast
    This Friday we are meeting in Lincoln to get wih one of our members there. There is a thread on the Crossroads section on that and most of our other events. Clarence can add you to our facebook page.

Bruce