PDA

View Full Version : TA's on ebay

viperdan
10-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Good morning guys! I was just tinkering a bit on ebay and saw that Baxter is advertising 2 incoming orange and one black on ebay. FWIW I bought my ACR from them back in '09 and they were excellent to work with. Just a heads up!

bluesrt
10-30-2013, 08:38 AM
sounds like you got your eye on a t/a... i want one too. i need to stay away from them or i might end up with one...

BlknBlu
10-30-2013, 09:05 AM
i live very close to that dealership. I purchased my last 2 Viper s from them too.

Bruce

viperdan
10-30-2013, 09:23 AM
sounds like you got your eye on a t/a... i want one too. i need to stay away from them or i might end up with one...

Yes sir I do, will probably wait though until at least March. Here in CT it will only sit in the garage anyway this time of year.

i live very close to that dealership. I purchased my last 2 Viper s from them too.

Bruce

Bruce you may remember this. When I bought my bright blue ACR from Lee you went to the dealership and took some photos for me which was very helpful in me buying it. how are you?

BlknBlu
10-30-2013, 09:52 AM
I know that car very well, and remember getting those for you. I am very good and so is Lee. They have a white and a black SRT i think with the Aero packages, along with a Stryker one.

Glad to be here and here from familiar faces.

Bruce

viperdan
10-30-2013, 10:42 AM
I know that car very weel, and remember getting those for you. I am very good and So is Lee. They have a white and a black SRT i think with the Aero packages, along with a Stryker one.

Glad to be here and here from familiar faces.

Bruce

That car ended back at Woodhouse when I traded it for another product. good to see you here too Bruce.