Thread: TA's on ebay

TA's on ebay

Good morning guys! I was just tinkering a bit on ebay and saw that Baxter is advertising 2 incoming orange and one black on ebay. FWIW I bought my ACR from them back in '09 and they were excellent to work with. Just a heads up!

sounds like you got your eye on a t/a... i want one too. i need to stay away from them or i might end up with one...

Enthusiast
    i live very close to that dealership. I purchased my last 2 Viper s from them too.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by bluesrt View Post
    sounds like you got your eye on a t/a... i want one too. i need to stay away from them or i might end up with one...
    Yes sir I do, will probably wait though until at least March. Here in CT it will only sit in the garage anyway this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    i live very close to that dealership. I purchased my last 2 Viper s from them too.

Bruce
    Bruce you may remember this. When I bought my bright blue ACR from Lee you went to the dealership and took some photos for me which was very helpful in me buying it. how are you?

Enthusiast
    I know that car very well, and remember getting those for you. I am very good and so is Lee. They have a white and a black SRT i think with the Aero packages, along with a Stryker one.

Glad to be here and here from familiar faces.

Bruce
    Last edited by BlknBlu; 10-30-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    I know that car very weel, and remember getting those for you. I am very good and So is Lee. They have a white and a black SRT i think with the Aero packages, along with a Stryker one.

Glad to be here and here from familiar faces.

Bruce
    That car ended back at Woodhouse when I traded it for another product. good to see you here too Bruce.