PDA

View Full Version : GTS-R t-shirt ?

boplaw
02-02-2014, 07:58 AM
I saw someone at the Rolex wearing a shirt that had a rear view shot of the GTS-R on the back. Didn't see the front. It was a dark gray shirt with light gray outline of the car. I didn't get a chance to ask him where he bought it and I don't see it on the SRT Shop site.

Sound familiar to anyone ? Thanks.

01sapphirebob
02-02-2014, 08:01 AM
That merch is exclusive to SRT motorsports and can only be purchased at the races.

boplaw
02-02-2014, 08:20 AM
Thanks. I semi-looked around but never saw it. Guess I'll look if I make it to Sebring or Road Atlanta. It seems SRT would want that shirt on the website though, especially now.

B4 You
02-02-2014, 03:20 PM
I purchased a couple of them at Daytona from the Last Lap souvenir store next to the Sprint Fanzone. I don't think that the track allowed the race teams to sell any merchandise independently without paying an additional fee. Several of the teams had their items for sale in the store. The only exception was Patrick Dempsey who had a tent past the inside road course. This might be the same situation at the other tracks.

JonB ~ PartsRack
02-03-2014, 05:12 PM
I saw someone at the Rolex wearing a shirt that had a rear view shot of the GTS-R on the back. Didn't see the front. It was a dark gray shirt with light gray outline of the car. I didn't get a chance to ask him where he bought it and I don't see it on the SRT Shop site.

Sound familiar to anyone ? Thanks.

What size do you need? I have a 2X, and an XL from ORECA days! Please email me with real name and size...

JonB@PartsRack.com

B4 You
02-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Hi Jon, This was a Silver Gen 5 Viper.

boplaw
02-03-2014, 07:35 PM
What size do you need? I have a 2X, and an XL from ORECA days! Please email me with real name and size...

JonB@PartsRack.com

Hi Jon, This was a Silver Gen 5 Viper.

Correct. But I'll certainly buy one from you Jon. Thanks.

XSnake
02-03-2014, 09:23 PM
lol, that was me.

Daytona is very restrictive on teams selling merch at the track. Sebring is not and everything will be available as usual there

boplaw
02-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Nope. Wasn't you. GJ and I were walking back into the infield through the T1 tunnel after watching the start from the grandstands. He had to get back home so he left around 5.

2010.Blue.White.ACR
02-04-2014, 01:23 AM
Here's a pic of the order form you can buy it online I did. Google srt motorsports order form and you can download the PDF fill it out and email it to them

boplaw
02-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Here's a pic of the order form you can buy it online I did. Google srt motorsports order form and you can download the PDF fill it out and email it to them

That's great. Thanks for the info.

FrankBarba
02-05-2014, 09:28 PM
JONB>....you have mail.