Thread: GTS-R t-shirt ?

Enthusiast

GTS-R t-shirt ?

I saw someone at the Rolex wearing a shirt that had a rear view shot of the GTS-R on the back. Didn't see the front. It was a dark gray shirt with light gray outline of the car. I didn't get a chance to ask him where he bought it and I don't see it on the SRT Shop site.

Sound familiar to anyone ? Thanks.

Enthusiast
    That merch is exclusive to SRT motorsports and can only be purchased at the races.

Enthusiast
    Thanks. I semi-looked around but never saw it. Guess I'll look if I make it to Sebring or Road Atlanta. It seems SRT would want that shirt on the website though, especially now.

I purchased a couple of them at Daytona from the Last Lap souvenir store next to the Sprint Fanzone. I don't think that the track allowed the race teams to sell any merchandise independently without paying an additional fee. Several of the teams had their items for sale in the store. The only exception was Patrick Dempsey who had a tent past the inside road course. This might be the same situation at the other tracks.

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Quote Originally Posted by boplaw View Post
    I saw someone at the Rolex wearing a shirt that had a rear view shot of the GTS-R on the back. Didn't see the front. It was a dark gray shirt with light gray outline of the car. I didn't get a chance to ask him where he bought it and I don't see it on the SRT Shop site.

Sound familiar to anyone ? Thanks.
    What size do you need? I have a 2X, and an XL from ORECA days! Please email me with real name and size...

JonB@PartsRack.com

Hi Jon, This was a Silver Gen 5 Viper.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JonB ~ PartsRack View Post
    What size do you need? I have a 2X, and an XL from ORECA days! Please email me with real name and size...

JonB@PartsRack.com
    Quote Originally Posted by B4 You View Post
    Hi Jon, This was a Silver Gen 5 Viper.
    Correct. But I'll certainly buy one from you Jon. Thanks.

Enthusiast
    lol, that was me.

Daytona is very restrictive on teams selling merch at the track. Sebring is not and everything will be available as usual there

Enthusiast
    Nope. Wasn't you. GJ and I were walking back into the infield through the T1 tunnel after watching the start from the grandstands. He had to get back home so he left around 5.
    Last edited by boplaw; 02-04-2014 at 06:16 AM.

Here's a pic of the order form you can buy it online I did. Google srt motorsports order form and you can download the PDF fill it out and email it to them
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010.Blue.White.ACR View Post
    Here's a pic of the order form you can buy it online I did. Google srt motorsports order form and you can download the PDF fill it out and email it to them
    That's great. Thanks for the info.

JONB>....you have mail.