Replacement Laguna Seat Covers

Does anybody have the part number for the laguna leather seat covers? I tried calling my local parts department and they were no help.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BSLSK View Post
    Does anybody have the part number for the laguna leather seat covers? I tried calling my local parts department and they were no help.
    Call Tony Spampinato at Venzano. He has a collection of take off seat covers. They were removed from cars getting his interior treatment. Maybe he has a good set of the laguna seat covers. I bought a set of TA covers from him. Phone 248-674-7400.

Enthusiast
    Great info George, that is the kind of Spam information we all can use, ha! Hopefully Tony may noticed this and give us some insight on this and other issues with seats. Your post made me think of a gentleman who is looking to replace a set of Cognac leather seats for his 2000 and since they have been unavailable for decades I figured these Connolly leather seat covers had no recourse for replacement. With Tony's long history helping Viper owners I never thought that he might have a solution as he likely may have worked to repair or replace one of these seats over the years.

Thanks for posting Mr. One Lap of America over 21 times!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Great info George, that is the kind of Spam information we all can use, ha! Hopefully Tony may noticed this and give us some insight on this and other issues with seats. Your post made me think of a gentleman who is looking to replace a set of Cognac leather seats for his 2000 and since they have been unavailable for decades I figured these Connolly leather seat covers had no recourse for replacement. With Tony's long history helping Viper owners I never thought that he might have a solution as he likely may have worked to repair or replace one of these seats over the years.

Thanks for posting Mr. One Lap of America over 21 times!!
    23 times. but I am officially retired from One Lap.

Enthusiast
    Oh you quitter , ha!!