Enthusiast

Long Read - NVE 2: Slithering Down To The Gulf Coast

I finally finished up the article on NVE 2 that I've been writing for nearly two, maybe three weeks now. I lost count editing thousands and thousands of photos to be selected. I'm really proud of this piece, it's the longest one I've ever written. This is a complete recap from start to finish of the entire trip. There was a ton of research, checking my albums, Bryan's albums, and emails I did to make this.

I've got to thank the entire VOA staff for putting on NVE 2, you guys talked about how you wanted the events to be more like a vacation than just a track day and I think everything was done just right! Thanks to Bryan for having me tag along in his TA, all the planning that went on between multiple VOA regions for the hotels and restaurants along the way, the incredible amount of people I met while in New Orleans and of course thanks to anyone that takes the time to read it! It's a long one!

Next up is Watkins Glen International, I'll be heading up tomorrow hoping for another Viper Exchange win at The Glen! In August, I'll be heading back to Detroit for my first trip to Woodward for the dream cruise.

Until then, enjoy!

--RS

NVE 2: Slithering Down To The Gulf Coast

Nice write up, though it makes me sad since I had to miss this event. During the Presidents meeting the year before, we did a lot of these things, but its just not the same without 700 other viper owners. I won't miss Las Vegas!

Enthusiast
    Great write up and pics!!

Enthusiast
    Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for the photo's and write up.