Enthusiast

1991 Reatta by Buick

Future Viper owner here, this is one of my current cars. It's a 1991 Reatta and it has extremely rare factory white wheels. They put these wheels on a 1991 preview car in 1990 and called them the Select 60. They were not meant for production cars, just the preview cars but a few made it on 1991 models. I think they make the car!IMG_0902.jpg

Enthusiast
    I'd have to agree, very nice. Looks like it'd be a lot of fun, love a white convertible w/Red interior ..... classic.

Enthusiast
    I remember seeing very few of those on the road. I think that is a very collectible vehicle. I also agree about how nice a white convertible with a red interior looks. Hang on to that car, but keep working for the Viper too.

Enthusiast
    What's the estimated value of it?

Enthusiast
    Thanks guys, yes, it's definitely a keeper It is a real joy to drive and has tuned port injection which has enough power to have it get out of it's own way. It has Gran Touring Suspension and with the 16 inch rims, it handles the curves pretty well. They cancelled the Reatta in 1991 and less the 200 convertibles are out there. Most other Reatta's have black body molding and this one has the white body molding with white paint and rims, someone who really had an insight on Reatta's ordered this car originally. I call it a monochromatic Reatta, very rare. Hagerty suggested I insure it for $25,000 which I did but they were unsure about the valuation with the rare options. I consider myself extremely lucky to have located this car. When I show it even other car people are unsure what it is, a nice conversation starter All 1991 Reatta Convertible are very rare birds.
    Last edited by Cargirl; 07-30-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Enthusiast
    Did that have the supercharged 3800? I still remember the CRT touch screen display on those cars...pretty neat stuff.