Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Very nice.

Will be done next week!! I got a deep blue without the purple undertone!! Looks awesome so far!!!!

That looks great Mike. Are you selling anything or just expanding your snake pit ?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post
    The Dodge Concierge team should post all the 1 of 1's on the website so people know what they can't duplicate. You know? At least have a visual representation of what other people are having them paint.
    This is a good idea. Great thread!!

Wish I could add V10-as you know "space" is at a premium in Jersey-also if I kicked the wifes car out of the garage I'd be in DEEP shit!!!!!

Trading my black GTS to John at Roanoke!! Out with the old and in with the new!!

Car looks badass Mike

Enthusiast
    Love that blue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesax View Post
    Will be done next week!! I got a deep blue without the purple undertone!! Looks awesome so far!!!!

Love the colour !!
    Looks very similar to the GTS-R blue

Can someone explain the process for picking a color ? Is it just that tool on the website or can they do a color match to something ?

Car looks great Mike. What are the last three of your vin? Mine is 449 and gotta be close to done as well.

Quote Originally Posted by v10enomous View Post
    Can someone explain the process for picking a color ? Is it just that tool on the website or can they do a color match to something ?
    Would be bad ass if they can color match something.

The last 3 numbers of the vin are 445!!
    V10- John from Roanoke sent me the color wheels-8000 colors that are almost impossible to visualize on a Viper!! Basically-I told him I wanted to match the sapphire blue metallic from the 2005 Ford gt40-thank god I asked him because the color I chose on the wheel-the code he gave me-would have been impossible to pick without his help!! Best way IMO to pick a color is to find a color on something you like-ask an expert what color code it is-than tweek it a little to your liking!! I did not want much of a purple undertone like the GTSR blue-which I got the code for as well-so I was able to see the color I got did not have the purple base like the GTSR-anyways- so far it's looking pretty good!! Can't wait to see it finished and being driven in Jersey!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by v10enomous View Post
    Prefix sends you a speed form and two 4"x6" chips all painted with their first attempt. You the customer must approve the color by comparing under various lighting conditions and signing both color chips then mail them back. If no likely... they try again.
    So basically, you are the one matching/approving it.
    You keep the speed form as a gift.

Enthusiast
    viper green.jpg

Just saw that on FB, one of the first 1 of 1 delivered....Cool color

Enthusiast
    Purple coupe roof in the background looks cool. Plum Crazy Purple?

Enthusiast
    Last two posts look like Sublime and Plum Crazy Purple, or close to them!

Can't wait to see all the skittles that come out of Connor Avenue!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian venom View Post
    viper green.jpg

Where on FB did you see this?

Enthusiast
    [/QUOTE]

I know those covers are protecting the dash and all, but having the interior that color would look great with this blue.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by smhog View Post
    Where on FB did you see this?
    Normandin Chrysler's fb page

Getting Closer! Excitement is building now!2050.jpg

I asked the concierge at one time for a black or anodized fuel door. They said I would have to buy and install on my own. Then when build was getting going they asked me which one I wanted, and they did the anodized door like the 14 MY's have. I also asked if they could do black badging, they said not, but left off and are putting in glove box. Its been a wait, and really sucked and feel in the dark. I must say though, seeing it and them working with me on the minor details helps ease the pain of the wait. i just hope expedited shipping pays off!Filler Door.jpg

All ready to go!!! PSYCHED!!! I am very impressed with everything Dodge and SRT has done !!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian venom View Post
    viper green.jpg

Here's a link to a few pics, they show it next to sublime, and it's not that!

https://www.facebook.com/NormandinCJ...type=1&theater

Enthusiast
    Uh, I see the maybe the first victim of the 1 of 1 program. Is that a purple and pink Viper I see?

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast