Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrenzo View Post
    Gimme Snakeskin Green with black stripes any day!
    I think I read somewhere that they wont do any Stryker colors with stripes (or stryker colored stripes)....is this true ?

Quote Originally Posted by Loud View Post
    Loving this thread. That ceramic blue is awesome, so is the purple.
    It looks so much better here than on the configurator. Wow !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by commandomatt View Post
    I think I read somewhere that they wont do any Stryker colors with stripes (or stryker colored stripes)....is this true ?
    if i had to guess, it would be because multistage paint processes don't mix, but i don't know

Enthusiast
    In the first Viper Magazine there is a pic of a striker red with black stripes but it was a pre production test car....

I suppose you could get a very similar color to Stryker red but with the standard paint process and stripes now. Like a venom red GenV with stripes.
    Last edited by v10enomous; 05-16-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperSmith View Post
    if i had to guess, it would be because multistage paint processes don't mix, but i don't know
    I wasn't really looking for a guess why, but rather if they will do it.

No problem mixing multistage applications with single stage. I do it in my business on a regular basis with very good results. Of course it may have something to do with the specific paint they use and in particular the clear coats
    Last edited by commandomatt; 05-16-2015 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by v10enomous View Post
    I suppose you could get a very similar color to Stryker red but with the standard paint process and stripes now. Like a venom red GenV with stripes.
    This result would be very different. The Stryker colors are nothing like the std offerings. Especially colors like the Green and Purple

Enthusiast
    Can you guys that have been to the plant tell if the GTC's come with the black rear applique? From the pictures it looks like they are black.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by esm_viper View Post
    Can you guys that have been to the plant tell if the GTC's come with the black rear applique? From the pictures it looks like they are black.
    They are suppose to be painted black standard....$50 option to have them body color.

The right car can easily rock a hot pink.

I think that both the shade and the stripe color on that one were a bit of a miscast, but get a really vivid neon pink and a black stripe with exterior carbon accents and maybe black mirrors and a decently heavy tint on the windows and rear, and 10 to 1 guys would be falling over themselves to drive it.

This ought to be a great treath.

Enthusiast
    Park City &ST. George ,Utah/ Laguna Beach,CA
    Sorry but IMO that exterior/interior color is not meant for any man to drive unless hes a same sex lover or Paris Hilton type women. Can the Viper pull this color off,probably but why?

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Malu59RT View Post
    Incredible.

This would be the color I choose. This color will get as much attention as a TA Orange, when the sun hits it, it is magnificent!

Enthusiast
    I don't have a dog in this fight, and certainly don't have the cash flow to pursue one of these, but man...this is really cool. It will make an already unique car even more so...those are some fantastic colors. Great thread...would love to see more pics as these things start hitting the streets.

Enthusiast
    Conner Assembly/Prefix Vipers Built in Detroit by Josh Welton, on Flickr[/QUOTE]

What color is this ?

I would like to see it put together.

That looks pretty close to GTS Blue to me. Here's a photo under somewhat similar lighting.

Just to make things clear, the 1 of 1 program starts at 100k?

Damn, poor me. Literally. Lol

Enthusiast
    The purple you see on the green racks is a custom 1-of-1, not a Stryker color. It's a two stage paint, similar to plum crazy. It's a deep purple.

--RS

Anyone know what the cost is for custom color and custom stripe?

Enthusiast
    Meant to post these up earlier. One of Tomball's GTC's have arrived.

^ that looks nice but they should have done the stripes in GTS blue, those look like something non-metallic

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperDC View Post
    ^ that looks nice but they should have done the stripes in GTS blue, those look like something non-metallic
    Like this?

Love this thread

Enthusiast
    More pictures .... less talk!!!

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast