Thread: New CA Owner

New CA Owner

I've been looking at Vipers for a few years now and putting away cash each month. I picked up an 06 red coupe a few weeks ago and have been scouring these forums ever since.

Car already had some tasteful mods; K&N intake, Dynatech catback, BC coilovers, MGW shifter, double din stereo. I just received an SCT w/ tune from Todd @ A&C Performance. Todd has spent at least an hour with me on the phone giving advice and answering questions, great guy to work with and I look forward to loading up his tune and really waking this car up.

So far I have just done some basic maintenance. Oil/filter change, poly trans mount, new DS motor mount, repainted some dinged up interior pieces. Oh and I swapped all interior bulbs with LED as well as the reverse lights

I look forward to joining a local Viper club and being active on the forums.

And now for some pics!

V1P3R
    Congrats on your Viper! Great looking car!! Welcome and have fun enjoying it!

Enthusiast
    Very nice. Congrats and enjoy!

Yes, join the VOA. Very helpful, especially for new owners.

Enthusiast
    Congratulations and welcome! Where in California are you located? We have 3 great regions in the Golden State.

Enthusiast
    I believe the previous owner was a member of this forum or the alley. Looks good!

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by 72hemi View Post
    Congratulations and welcome! Where in California are you located? We have 3 great regions in the Golden State.
    East Bay Area.

Quote Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
    I believe the previous owner was a member of this forum or the alley. Looks good!
    Yes he was. He did some nice work to the car. It needed a little TLC when I got it, but nothing too major.

Enthusiast
    Beautiful car, welcome and enjoy it!

Enthusiast
    More and more people have been popping up recently from the east bay. Check out our calendar of events listed on the calendar here and on our region's site www.viperclubnorcal.com

Howdy, neighbor

Enthusiast
    Well Done! Great looking car.

Enthusiast
    Lots of us in the East Bay! I'm more in the "FAR East Bay."

Thanks for the welcome guys. Once I get some free time I will join up to the club and schedule some events. Can't wait!

Enthusiast
    Congrats!!! Welcome aboard!!!

Enthusiast
    Nice car. Sounds like you are already having fun with her. Enjoy

Enthusiast
    Very clean looking car. Congrats!

That's mikes old car from Brentwood I believe. Welcome hope you join and come to the next meeting

Quote Originally Posted by 5150VPR View Post
    That's mikes old car from Brentwood I believe. Welcome hope you join and come to the next meeting
    Yea I bought it from him. I'm also in Brentwood.

Need more power, I lost to a McLaren yesterday going down 280

There are a couple of us down the Byron from you

Reason I went with a gen 2. Carb is a bitch so no s/c or turbos legal for you. Massage the heads and get exhaust. I don't remember what was done to the car. Spray might be best so the engine only gets beat up when needed. Also gears help a ton.