ViperExchange Welcomes Andy Wheeler!

Our dealerships are growing and with our new growth we are extremely pleased to introduce another ViperExchange Team Member, Andy Wheeler. We have known Andy from the Houston Viper Club over the years and have worked with Andy at many different Viper events. We now have the pleasure of announcing that Andy has joined our team and is the Performance Manager of ViperExchange. We are excited to welcome Andy on board as we expand our growth in the performance market with our new State-of-the-Art Facility, soon to be completed, Andy is a welcomed addition to the ViperExchange Team.

Andy’s focus will be to create a new Service and Performance Experience, Andy lives and breathes Viper when not with his family, and has eagerness to work with a brand that he is passionate about. We look forward to Andy’s passion and experience with the Viper community on a local and National level.

“Andy’s path to Viper ownership was a little different than what you would normally expect in the Viper community. Andy began his professional career as a concert saxophonist with the “World’s Finest”, United States Navy Band Washington D.C. , where he served with the Presidential Support Unit from 1999-2009. Wheeler performed for six Presidents, 1,300 full honors funerals at Arlington Cemetery, was a multi-label recording artist, and performed on 10 National concert tours. Prior to his engagement with the Navy Band he was a two time National Chamber Music Champion and a two time Texas High School State Champion.

Always having a passion for cars, Andy began wrenching, racing, and modifying LS platforms in his early twenties before moving on to Corvettes and eventually Vipers. Andy has spent the last 7 years road racing, drag racing, roll racing, and auto crossing generations 1, 3, 4 and 5 Vipers. Andy currently serves as the Houston Viper Club's Treasurer and is the Organizer of the Texas Viper Roundup held each spring in Conroe Texas. He is a nationally published automotive photographer with work featured in Viper, Corvette, and Corvette Enthusiast Magazines.

When not enjoying his Vipers, Andy and his Wife Terri are new parents to 2 year old daughters Brooklyn and six month old Charlotte who are both growing up “Viper” right alongside Dad. “Joining the Viper Exchange team is a dream job for any Viper fanatic and I look forward to helping the team as it continues to grow and thrive.”

Enthusiast
    Congrats FLATOUT!

#ls1bros4lyf

Enthusiast
    That's awesome announcement!

That's awesome! Congrats to Andy and Viperexchange.

Congratulations Andy ;-)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
    Congrats FLATOUT!

#ls1bros4lyf
    LMAO "Hey you want to leave this LS1.com site and start something new?"

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    That's awesome announcement!
    Thanks John se ya this weekend buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vital velocity View Post
    That's awesome! Congrats to Andy and Viperexchange.
    Still have yet to run into you. I'll get out to some of the meets you guys hit up before too long and introduce myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mjorgensen View Post
    Congratulations Andy ;-)
    Big thanks Mark

Enthusiast
    Is that why you were at VE on Monday when we ran into you?
    Congrats.

Congrats Andy,
    Glad to see a fellow Veteran at Tomball, this should be exciting!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AM.MSCL View Post
    Is that why you were at VE on Monday when we ran into you?
    Congrats.
    Yes it was Sorry I didn't tell you then but I knew you two were busy.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveDoten@ARHeaders View Post
    Congrats Andy,
    Glad to see a fellow Veteran at Tomball, this should be exciting!!
    Thanks Steve, I've always enjoyed working with ARH and I'm glad that will continue!

Enthusiast
    Hello. Can someone pm me. 2.0 coming in a mere 2 weeks or so and need to order lowering caps. Just need cost and number to call to order. Gracias!! Dominic

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ddominator1 View Post
    Hello. Can someone pm me. 2.0 coming in a mere 2 weeks or so and need to order lowering caps. Just need cost and number to call to order. Gracias!! Dominic
    936 525 0036

Give me a call,

Andy