UK owner visiting Texas, Fort Worth/Dallas...

Hi guys, my band will be touring Texas in June and as parts for Vipers here in the UK are difficult to come by I'm hoping to grab stuff I can fit in my suitcase to bring back.

So, I will have 2 days spare in Fort worth/Dallas and a couple near San Antonio. Are there any voa friendly garages/stores I can grab parts from? I also hear there is a used Viper outlet in Houston?

Oh my viper is a 97 GTS.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by paradidle; 03-28-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Enthusiast
    Paradidle. I can't comment on what is available in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex, or in Houston.
    I'm about middle way between San Antonio and Austin. There really isn't a store as such, that you can just walk into and acquire viper parts where I'm at, that I know of.
    Viper Parts have to be ordered.
    You did comment on also being near San Antonio during your visit.
    Have you thought about having one of us perhaps order the parts through a dealership for you. I think both the cost and for sure, the savings on shipping would be substantial.
    If there is time to accomplish the order and arrival of parts before your arrival, that might be a viable option.
    You could then as you inferred, carry them back on your return trip.

Enthusiast
    Is your band playing in the Dallas area? If so, what type of music is it?

Enthusiast
    What kind of parts are you looking for?

My band are a western swing band and we're playing at the legends of western swing festival, and a place called sams burger joint too Amongst a few other places. We're called the swing commanders if u need more info!

Anyway, my viper is a gts 97 coupe. On viper parts USA I've seen the aluminium steering reservoir which I'll need, also, a set of heater hoses which are on the same website. There will be a couple more items too.

Once I've finalised the list ill post it up.

Enthusiast
    Just a thought, leave the Drum kit behind and replace the Drums with a full set of new Rubber

Enthusiast
    You can always make a list of what you need, and have someone on the boards thats local to where you visit order the parts for you and you can meet up to make an exchange! Save you on international shipping charges.