Enthusiast

Welcome Carolina Vipers!!

Figured I'd get us a thread started here in Carolina section. Haven't really heard, what is Carolinas stand on the whole VCA/VOA? Has there been a vote, etc?

Enthusiast
    Hello from Charleston. There was an email that went out a little bit ago and hopefully someone can fill I'm what's going on. I didn't really pay too much attention and deleted it. Personally, I'm done with vca, too much drama. Let's drive cars!

Enthusiast
    as far as i know the carolina's group will be seceding from the vca and we'll be joining the VOA, most of us at least , that was the last thing i heard.. so far....

Ohh and I'm in Greenville SC.
    Last edited by No hemi; 11-05-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by No hemi View Post
    as far as i know the carolina's group will be seceding from the vca and we'll be joining the VOA, most of us at least , that was the last thing i heard.. so far....
    That's the word that I heard this morning also.

Enthusiast
    Hi Guys!

Yes, we have tallied the member votes from our e-mails and conference calls. We had an overwhelming majority of members vote to secede from the VCA, so we are following our member's direction. You will receive a more detailed e-mail within the next 24 hours to fill you in on some details of our Presidents meeting last night. It will also be posted here. In a nutshell, everything is moving ahead flawlessly. More later!

We have a great region!!!! Looking forward to VOA events in 2014!

Looking forward to future get togethers! Schedule wouldn't allow me to join in on the Biltmore trip.

Enthusiast
    Excited for 2014!

Enthusiast
    We just sent out an e-mail to membership regarding the VOA updates. If you did not receive, please let us know and we'll be sure to get that out to you!

Enthusiast
    Looking forward to joining the VOA and hoping we can get a VOI scheduled for 2014.

Enthusiast
    Hi, from Siler City, Bill Pawelko here. looking forward to some great events!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Next Phase View Post
    Looking forward to joining the VOA and hoping we can get a VOI scheduled for 2014.
    Hey Marko, good to see you here. You still moving up near Craig and myself?

Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    Hi, from Siler City, Bill Pawelko here. looking forward to some great events!
    Hey Bill, thanks for posting. Looking forward to seeing you an Elaine again soon.

Hello All. Looking forward to the new place. Also curious to see what happens to the old place.

Enthusiast
    Hey everybody - checking in at our new home. Have to say that I'm pretty excited to see what the future holds as members of the newly established VOA. I only recently joined "the other place" (mid 2013), but I'm really excited to be part of the new club in it's early stages. I really like the idea of getting in on the ground floor!

Looking forward to 2014!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GTS View Post
    Hey Marko, good to see you here. You still moving up near Craig and myself?
    Yes sir, closing on the new place on Nov. 25th.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadViper View Post
    Hello All. Looking forward to the new place. Also curious to see what happens to the old place.
    Hey Shawn...how's that BigBadLambo?

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickB View Post
    Hey everybody - checking in at our new home. Have to say that I'm pretty excited to see what the future holds as members of the newly established VOA. I only recently joined "the other place" (mid 2013), but I'm really excited to be part of the new club in it's early stages. I really like the idea of getting in on the ground floor!

Looking forward to 2014!
    Yes, it's exciting...and you'll be a "charter" member to boot. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Next Phase View Post
    Yes sir, closing on the new place on Nov. 25th.
    Awesome! 3 Viper owners all within a mile of each other. (I miss the thumbs-up smiley, but "THUMBS UP!")

Lambo has 2 broken legs. They have been fixed, but I need to pick them up. 2 bent wheels and curb rash on one. Needed 2 new tires and had to find a center cap and then had to get them both powdercoated.

I will say if ANYONE needs any curb rash or anything done use rimguard they are awesome. It was $125 per wheel for paint or $150 for powdercoat, kind of a no brainer.

- - - Updated - - -

Marko, you are moving up north? where at?

I have been reading and posting on this site. Glad to see friends on it!

- - - Updated - - -

Its a lot of snakes on Six Forks! LOL

Enthusiast
    Glad to be here. Looking forward to a lot of great times!!

Hi Everyone,

This is Stephanie in Jacksonville. Just wanted to stop by in our new home and say 'Hi'

Enthusiast
    Looks like a nice turnout of Carolina members on here already.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadViper View Post
    Lambo has 2 broken legs. They have been fixed, but I need to pick them up. 2 bent wheels and curb rash on one. Needed 2 new tires and had to find a center cap and then had to get them both powdercoated.

I will say if ANYONE needs any curb rash or anything done use rimguard they are awesome. It was $125 per wheel for paint or $150 for powdercoat, kind of a no brainer.
    Got contact info for rimguard? Do they fix the wheels with the tires on or remove them and remount them? Do they have a mobile service or go to them? How's the turn-around time? I could use 4 rimjobs.