Enthusiast

Vendor Discounts...

Anyone know of any Vendors offering discounts to VOA members yet?

We currently have an online coupon code for $15 off any order (Coupon Code: VOAMember15) also we always have special pricing available for larger purchases for VOA members. And we will beat any competitors pricing on any part we carry.

Enthusiast
    Tomball, Woodhouse, and Roanoke are offering special discounts for VOA members.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Will at RSI View Post
    We currently have an online coupon code for $15 off any order (Coupon Code: VOAMember15) also we always have special pricing available for larger purchases for VOA members. And we will beat any competitors pricing on any part we carry.
    Will, it's great to see you here! And thank you for the club discount!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

The vendor/sponsor program is slated to begin Dec 15th. So you'll the banners and the offers shortly. As a value add, all sponsors will also receive a forum, here they can list their offers and have a forum specific to themselves. There will also be charter discounts to those who sign up as charter vendors before the end of Jan.

So far 30+ vendors have agreed to come aboard. The program documentation has just been completed and is going out to them. I think you'll all like what's been done and I think the vendors will like having a more direct connection to members with some of the ideas we're implementing. Hats off to Adrian, John, and Chuck for their help designing he program!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Will at RSI View Post
    Sounds Great! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTires View Post
    The vendor/sponsor program is slated to begin Dec 15th. So you'll the banners and the offers shortly. As a value add, all sponsors will also receive a forum, here they can list their offers and have a forum specific to themselves. There will also be charter discounts to those who sign up as charter vendors before the end of Jan.

So far 30+ vendors have agreed to come aboard. The program documentation has just been completed and is going out to them. I think you'll all like what's been done and I think the vendors will like having a more direct connection to members with some of the ideas we're implementing. Hats off to Adrian, John, and Chuck for their help designing he program!
    Great! Got some winter projects wanting my attention

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTires View Post

I'd be interested in Vendor info when you have a chance please.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous1 Racing View Post

I'd be interested in Vendor info when you have a chance please.
    Contact VOA National Sponsorship Director Adrian Byrd adrian.byrd@driveviper.com

Enthusiast
    Westchester, New York/North myrtle beach SC
    I think Chuck is going to do buy one get one free......... Deviled eggs .thanks for the wasabi Chuck