Would Anyone Check This Car Out For Me Please?

Hi Guys,

I have posted this in the GEN I/II section of the forum and the Northern California section but it was suggested that I also post it here due to its location at the dealer selling it, I didn't realise California was so big, thanks -

I am based in the UK, I used to own a RT/10 in the 90's and am looking to get back into Viper ownership and am quite keen on the below car and was wondering if there is anyone local to this dealer that would kindly go and give it the once over as I am a little nervous at spending this kind of money without actually seeing it, although I have been speaking with the dealer and it does sound like a nice example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Viper-...US_Cars_Trucks

I did notice a small bit of damage in the picture below but I have been assured that the rest of the car is in excellent condition, I am a fussy sod so it needs to be pretty much in mint condition.

Here are a few pictures Maurice Liang took in 2011 of the same car as it was part of his club, minus the front splitter-

Any assistance would be much appreciated,

Thanks,
    Paul.

Paul,

We have our Monthly Club meeting coming up on March 11th at their showroom (if that works for you). I can take a look at it then if you like. Let me know if you want something specific looked at.

Tom

Hi Tom,

That sounds like a plan, thanks, I am a fussy sod so I just really want to know the overall condition really, in the pictures it looks gorgeous but there is a FE for sale in the UK which looked stunning in the pictures but when I went to have a look there were quite a lot of paint bubbling on the roof for some reason, so I have learnt not to trust a picture.

If I haven't bought it by the 11th and it is still available it would be great if you could report back on any issues regarding condition that I should be made aware of, hopefully it is as good as it look though :-)

Thanks,
    Paul.