Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Soon to be owner saying hello

I hope to purchase a viper here in the next week or so. talking to some dealers on the east coast on some 2013 GTS (its amazing how many just wont respond to offers) and a few locally to me on 14/15s.

If wife was with me earlier today I probably be posting pictures of my new viper! dam work getting in the way!

Located in the chicago burbs. Look forward to join up with the locals and getting into this great car.

Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Welcome. There are several renown dealers that are supporting vendors here. Closest to you I believe would be Roanoke. Great people (among many here).
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Enthusiast
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by City View Post
    Welcome. There are several renown dealers that are supporting vendors here. Closest to you I believe would be Roanoke. Great people (among many here).
    I spoke with them yesterday, have been lurking here for a while. Very nice folks in deed.

Enthusiast
    Welcome!

Enthusiast
    Welcome and remember it's a buyer's market right now.

Welcome and good luck with your quest.

Enthusiast
    Welcome to the craziness. Just rememeber, after you buy your first one...start saving for your second one! They. Are. Addicting!

Thanks all, hope to be sharing photos of it soon.

You can't go wrong with Roanoke. Every car in my signature I bought from Roanoke. Talk with John he will take great care of you. After you get your Viper be sure and join our VOA of Illinois. Just let me know and I can help you with that or if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Rob Buckman

Enthusiast
    what colors are you looking at?

Enthusiast
    Kind of far from you, but are you talking to Eastchester Jeep in NYC? They have a '13 red GTS that they are pretty eager to move!

Quote Originally Posted by Helo Steve View Post
    Kind of far from you, but are you talking to Eastchester Jeep in NYC? They have a '13 red GTS that they are pretty eager to move!
    I have not talked to them, talked to Croton in NY on the solid black one they have for 79 and Springfield Dodge in Springfield VA has a black with gunmetal stripes for 89. ive reached out to a few south and local with red, none seem to want to return the call.

I stopped at a dealer local yesterday and they gave me a # of 89k on a 2014 gunmetal GTS. really sharp in gunmetal. If i could get one of these guys to move on a red gts with black stripes id be all over it.

Enthusiast
    No stripes on the one at Eastchester, but they could always be added! Let me know if you'd like a POC there. Will get you guys in touch.

V1P3R
    Welcome! Good luck on your quest! Will be waiting to see pics of your Viper once it is home!

Well I just agreed to terms on the 2014 GTS locally , will be picking it up next weekend weather permitting. totally stoked, cant wait!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cave_Man View Post
    Well I just agreed to terms on the 2014 GTS locally , will be picking it up next weekend weather permitting. totally stoked, cant wait!
    Awesome, you're going to love it. Welcome. Get a few more posts (15) in so you can add your photos.

Quote Originally Posted by LATAMUD View Post
    Awesome, you're going to love it. Welcome. Get a few more posts (15) in so you can add your photos.
    Thanks for the heads up, 15 post here we come

Enthusiast
    Congrats!

Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    That's great news, but you've proven to be a liar!

You posted "in a week or so". And 21 hours later!

Oh, the falsehood!
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Quote Originally Posted by City View Post
    That's great news, but you've proven to be a liar!

You posted "in a week or so". And 21 hours later!

Oh, the falsehood!
    Haha!

I couldnt wait

V1P3R
    Awesome news! Congrats!!

Enthusiast
    Have fun looking for your Viper!

Still in shock i own a viper now. will take delivery Friday and have photos for all.

now to sign up for my voa membership and the winter fest here local

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cave_Man View Post
    Still in shock i own a viper now. will take delivery Friday and have photos for all.

now to sign up for my voa membership and the winter fest here local
    That shock can take a bit to wear off. We are ALL GUILTY of going out to the garage to stare at them.

Congratulations and welcome.

I hope to see you join officially as the club really enhances ownership. It's so much fun to go on a long cruise with a dozen vipers of all generations. It's truly an amazing experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast