Enthusiast
    Thanks for gathering these all up for us in one place, good reading.

I think a big part of it is that SRT is finally reaching out to the media instead of assuming that they can dump a car (in whatever condition) on the media's doorstep and hope that a great review will spring out of it. Better late than never.

Enthusiast
    I agree about the change in marketing. I think the Motor Trend disaster was a wake up call. Take a properly prepared car which really hauls and the press will enjoy it. With all the press talking about the C7 it is nice to show that Viper is still around and faster too.

Enthusiast
    Nice job gathering everything together. I saw about half of those.

Maybe you can edit the thread title to Viper TA articles??

Enthusiast
    Nice work George --- appreciate your efforts and sure made it easy for the rest of us.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Yep. Hasn't the upswing been interesting. I was just discussing with some of the guys. The T/A especially is getting a killer review from many. I'm glad to hear positive things. I know Ralph and the gang are HIGHLY focused on this issue and working hard.

Enthusiast
    I've also noticed that more previous gen Viper owners are starting to give it a fair chance. The car is amazing, and now there are three flavors to suit a variety of customers. No doubt the TA appeals to the hardcore Viper enthusiest. I lean that direction myself, it is just bad ass.