Enthusiast

From Alberta, Canada

Hey everyone! I'm Tyler, just thought I would make an account instead of lurking anonymously any longer. Always loved the viper and look forward to learning more about them. Not currently an owner but plan on picking up a Gen V in the next year or so. Currently have a 2011 Nissan GTR which I love and plan on keeping as well.

Cheers!

V1P3R
    Greetings from the frozen south! You will def learn a ton from the great people in the club! Can't wait hear when you have that GenV in the garage!

Enthusiast
    Welcome and good luck on the search! There are a number of BC and AB members on the site that should be able to help in your search if needed.

Hey Tyler, welcome to the board. If you're up in Edmonton we can go for cruise some time this summer.

-Tony

Enthusiast
    ^ Agreed , let us know !

Enthusiast
    Thanks guys. Always up for a cruise in the summer. It would be nice to check out everyones cars. I usually try and make it to Castrol a few times. For the Alberta guys, what's the consensus on best dealers for the Viper in the province?

Quote Originally Posted by T-J View Post
    Thanks guys. Always up for a cruise in the summer. It would be nice to check out everyones cars. I usually try and make it to Castrol a few times. For the Alberta guys, what's the consensus on best dealers for the Viper in the province?
    I think it is Derrick in Edmonton.

Enthusiast
    I did my dealing with Sherwood. I Also live in Sherwood Park so wanted to keep it local and they treated me very well.

Whenever your coming to Castrol , let me know. Im out there almost every weekend.

Enthusiast
    Right on. I actually bought my GTR from Sherwood Nissan and they have been good. I'll be sure to let you know when i'm at Castrol!

Enthusiast
    Welcome! Spring is just around the corner.