Threaded View

Your new NE president believe it or not...

Hi New England Crew,

Just wanted to introduce myself as being the new NE president for 2015/2016. My name is Martin and I have been in "a" viper club for 7+ years and have had my viper for over 10. Most of you guys know I've been pretty involved with the club for a long time. Thanks to Joe, Rod, Jerry, for keeping the club going through the last couple years. I hope I can continue the trend.

Would like to introduce Scott Tickler as our new vice president, Rod Hansen as Treasure, Eric Lotter as secretary, also "Rusty & Kerrie" (Team Myers) & Tim Mahoney as our events/membership coordinators. Also Craig Elkin as our news letter editor.

I have also begged Jerry, Rick, Joe, to help me with this transition as I want to make sure we have an awesome year.

I have lots of stuff planned for 2015, we should have a full calendar of events by early March which I will post over here and on our website.

Our first officers meeting will be held on Saturday February 7th in Tewksbury MA. If you feel that you can be of assistance in planning our 2015 agenda please PM me and I will give you more specifics.

Anyone reading this that's not a VOA member and lives in New England.....what are you waiting for! Send me a PM and ill fill you in with what you're missing!

Here's to an awesome next 2 years ! I cant wait till April for the spring opener!

Martin-
    Last edited by Martin2000GTS; 01-08-2015 at 06:32 PM.