Thread: New Calendar?

Enthusiast

New Calendar?

When we the new year calendar be released in terms of events? Just want to start blocking off the calendar so I can attend. Thanks!

We are working on the 2015 calendar. It takes quite a bit to get it together, racing, cruises, meetings etc. It will go out with the membership packets but it won't be ready till the end of february or first part of March. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me. Thanks

Enthusiast
    Will the meetings roughly be on wednesdays again?

Enthusiast
    Hey guys take a look at our 2015 events over at crossroads. Hoping you guys can attend the crossroads Redline cruise

Thanks
    josh
    Last edited by cuda736908; 01-19-2015 at 10:28 PM.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

I understand there are no plans to change meetings time/place. The new place (Pinstripes - in Barrington) has ben amazing. The meetings will stay on the same night and time. 1st Wednesday of every month at 7:30pm. Meetings run Apr-Oct. Lots of people get there much earlier to hang out, eat, chat, etc... Don't forget to bring the car. IL Region is insane with pushing the envelope of "nuts" as nearly everyone drives a viper there and they can get 60+ cars there on a Wed night. I could never explain it. ;.)

Enthusiast
    Yes, very thirsty to see that racing schedule. Did anybody snag a pic while at the lovely annual party? Wombat???

Quote Originally Posted by dmerkle View Post
    Yes, very thirsty to see that racing schedule. Did anybody snag a pic while at the lovely annual party? Wombat???
    Racing Schedule along with all the events for the year will be up on the website the next week or so. The racing schedule is:
    Blackhawk- June 1
    Women/Rookie Day June 6
    Autobahn July 13
    Caterpillar July 25
    Gingerman August 14
    Tire Rack August 15
    Rockford September 26
    One more autocross we are finalizing will be Joliet August 29 or Maywood September 12. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Rob

Enthusiast
    It's march 8th, anything else to add to the calendar yet? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by docwviper View Post
    It's march 8th, anything else to add to the calendar yet? thanks

Emailing the entire schedule for the year tomorrow. Look for it sometime in the morning. If you don't see it send me a pm. Packets will be going out next weekend. Thanks!