Enthusiast

CC issues, canada member

Wouldn't let me register the other day, said declined CC, called credit card company, visa all clear and attempt wasn't even made to charge it. Is it because of a Canadian billing address?

Enthusiast
    Registration is closed at the moment due to issues at the bank. Will open back up once they are resolved. More of a clerical error.

Stay tuned.

Bruce

Enthusiast
    I had no problems red. Just a couple thoughts.
    1. Make sure the "billing address" (lower part of sign in form) matches the address that the credit card statements go to.
    2. Make sure to enter the 3 code digit on the back of the card.

Enthusiast
    Ill give it another shot when registration opens. Thanks all!

Enthusiast
    The True North Strong and Free Ontario, Canada
    Their only allowing 50 Canadians to sign up....I think your 51. EH!?

JJ !!

I had no problems either. I buy a lot of things online and internationally with the card though. Maybe your card provider believes it is a fraudulent transaction if the closed registration isn't the problem?

I tried 2 x yesterday . no luck ...frustrated with this... VCA will take my money nooooo problem

Enthusiast
    The True North Strong and Free Ontario, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by acr viper View Post
    I tried 2 x yesterday . no luck ...frustrated with this... VCA will take my money nooooo problem
    As posted from one of the directors, I believe the credit card company is not accepting any more transaction as the limit has been reached for the VOA. they are currently working to resolve that problem if they have not already. Contact one of the directors and find out the facts.

Yes - sorry - because of the amount of activity - basically the CC processing company freaked out as it triggered their fraud alerts. While they were expecting $XX per month / $XXXXXX annually - the hit all at once raised all sorts of flags.

We are on a temporary hold - but working to resolve and start processing again ASAP.

Sorry - for the inconvenience. We are all scrambling on this issue this AM (Brad- our Treasurer was up at 5:30 AM working it and we ended at 10 PM + last night)

Thanks for appology Janni , and THE facts , as i see the previous poster also had the reason wrong ! keep the lectures coming will yeah !
    And yes i did contact a local director about this situation .

Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Quote Originally Posted by acr viper View Post
    Thanks for appology Janni , and THE facts , as i see the previous poster also had the reason wrong ! keep the lectures coming will yeah !
    And yes i did contact a local director about this situation .
    Details here:

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads...=8699#post8699
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Enthusiast
    Probably the first reason on your link there. Is there anything I should do(since my number got bumped) or just retry when it's open?

Quote Originally Posted by Redx View Post
    Probably the first reason on your link there. Is there anything I should do(since my number got bumped) or just retry when it's open?
    We'll make sure we're in touch with anyone impacted. Hang in there a little longer.