Enthusiast

Charity Track Days at Daytona Int'l Speedway April 9-10

I'm on the BOD for the Celebration Exotic Car Festival which is a annual 4 day event which raises $$ for children's charities (Make-a-Wish, Special Olympics, Arnold Palmer Hospital, etc...). This year will be the 12th year this event has been held and it has easily become the best automotive event in the area. All of the events over the 4 days sell out and the car show has an attendance of around 40,000 people usually. All proceeds for all the events go directly to charities.

Two of the 4 days we are at Daytona International Raceway running the full 3.56 mile Rolex Course which I organize and am in charge of. It is one of the BEST track events you can participate in. Daytona is THE fastest track in the country you can run your car at. You can hit 170+ twice per lap. We cap each run group so there isn't any issues with traffic. There are 3 run groups and each group gets five 30 min. sessions per day. Cost is $795 for 2 days and $495 for a single day. There will be a wide variety of cars in attendance along with a ton of enthusiastic car people. You cannot usually get on the Rolex course this time of the year as some of you know but we have done it for the last couple of years with fantastic results thanks to the France family. All payments are made directly to charity so your entry fee counts as a donation for tax purposes.

For all the info on the festival you can visit http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/2014/ (website will be updated mid Jan for all the 2015 events)

If you wish to participate in just the track event you can visit https://clubregistration.net/events/...m?eventiD=6162

If anyone has any questions on anything please feel free to PM me. I hope to see a bunch of Vipers in attendance!
    Last edited by XSnake; 01-23-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Enthusiast
    Registration is now open

Enthusiast
    This is a great opportunity for you guys that want to find out what your Viper can do. It's extremely hard to get on Daytona. I'd be there but I'm at Road Atlanta that weekend with NARRA.

Enthusiast
    Wow that would be a dream trip for me, dang!

Enthusiast
    Spots are filling up!!

Enthusiast
    We have 64 cars registered so far and 45 or the garage spots are sold.

man that'd be fun

Enthusiast
    We have a LaFerrari, 918, P1, Enzo, F50, F40, 288GTO all confirmed for the show on Sat. The P1 might make it to the track as well.

Enthusiast
    71 cars registered for the track so far.