Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Enthusiast
    WOOHOOO, Viper against all, Nice Vid, thanks for making it, and sharing!!!

Enthusiast
    That's my car and video

Enthusiast
    Great video!

Enthusiast
    Off to Corvetteforum HAHA

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhatch View Post
    That's my car and video
    Your car did work. Nice job representing the Gen 4 guys.

Enthusiast
    Ok. I even have to say the guy in the Vette does not know how to drive? That looked silly how bad the Viper pulled him. Was he starting at 2000 rpm? This will be bad for the Vette guys but I think the driver is going to get blasted this time..LOL.

Enthusiast
    You are really willing to put the lives of other people in harm for your jollies? What happens if that mini van doesn't expect a car to come up at that rate of speed and merges into your lane? Wise up man.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiotj View Post
    You are really willing to put the lives of other people in harm for your jollies? What happens if that mini van doesn't expect a car to come up at that rate of speed and merges into your lane? Wise up man.

Here we go.....

I wonder how many people are killed on the road using their cell phones compared to "parallel acceleration comparisons" on the street...???

In other words, we all get it but not going to change it.
    Last edited by TooBlue; 12-16-2014 at 04:13 PM.

Enthusiast
    If you don't like the videos, don't watch them. We all know the risks, and don't need lectures from people who we don't even know. You may think your wisdom here is enlightening others, but it isn't. Chances are, they already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohiotj View Post
    Yup, I am.

Enthusiast
    Bunch of Outlaws ALL OF YAH! Kind of reminds me of the Viper good ole days

Quote Originally Posted by flatout View Post
    off to corvetteforum haha
    lol

Thumbs up all the things

Nice video. Some really good runs on there.

Enthusiast
    Having a background in music and my heart rate can be controlled like a metronome... It's really annoying to see honk #3 early about 90% of the time by whoever is doing it.

Regardless, the c7 z06 was a legit prospect before I got my VVO, and these videos and the other threads Etc make me laugh and smile about my purchase.

Alex- just bustin your nuts, but seriously, practice clapping to the beat when your bumpin to chamillionare (kidding!!!)

Enthusiast
    I was a pro musician for a long time and I completely understand lol it drives me nuts. People are always even on the first two honks and then throw the third really quick haha.

Quote Originally Posted by jvm728 View Post
    Having a background in music and my heart rate can be controlled like a metronome... It's really annoying to see honk #3 early about 90% of the time by whoever is doing it.

Regardless, the c7 z06 was a legit prospect before I got my VVO, and these videos and the other threads Etc make me laugh and smile about my purchase.

Alex- just bustin your nuts, but seriously, practice clapping to the beat when your bumpin to chamillionare (kidding!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by FLATOUT View Post
    I was a pro musician for a long time and I completely understand lol it drives me nuts. People are always even on the first two honks and then throw the third really quick haha.
    I do that shit on purpose

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jvm728 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FLATOUT View Post

.... Isn't that the truth. That's why I usually hit it on 2....

BTW... Nice work SLOWHATCH...!

Paxton Viper on that video seems SLOW!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by v10tt View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. May have had traction issues....(I hope)

Enthusiast
    Alex is pretty well known for trying to steal the hit. Because he only races rookies.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
    Alex is pretty well known for trying to steal the hit. Because he only races rookies.
    You lyin bastids all of ya's!

I never stole the hit in any run, you can watch everyones nose lift with me. Also, maybe its the heat of the moment but I dont "try" to honk fast on the 3rd honk. The fact is, first two honks are longer than the 3rd in duration because as I honk the 3rd time, my hand instantly comes off the horn and onto the wheel when I go WOT. Its the time between honks that sets cadence right? And I try to be as even with it as I can.

I swear after all the crying everyone's done on all the forums about the honking I'll let everyone else honk from now on, makes no difference to me

Enthusiast
    Relax we're just having fun lol Our last race was an absolute dead even start.

Quote Originally Posted by slowhatch View Post
    You lyin bastids all of ya's!

I never stole the hit in any run, you can watch everyones nose lift with me. Also, maybe its the heat of the moment but I dont "try" to honk fast on the 3rd honk. The fact is, first two honks are longer than the 3rd in duration because as I honk the 3rd time, my hand instantly comes off the horn and onto the wheel when I go WOT. Its the time between honks that sets cadence right? And I try to be as even with it as I can.

I swear after all the crying everyone's done on all the forums about the honking I'll let everyone else honk from now on, makes no difference to me

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by v10tt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. May have had traction issues....(I hope)
    I think that was a pretty fair representation actually of what an NA Viper that is on the lighter side, with no aero will run. I think the only Paxton Vipers that will walk a full bolton Gen IV or V car will be ones with built motors. I think the Gen IV V NA combo will be a great race for a Paxton Gen III that makes from 700-750rwhp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast