Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Enthusiast
    Welcome MK, See you around, check out the events.

Enthusiast
    Bought my Viper back in the summer last year, but figured I better post up here and find those other Carolina Vipers out there. Picked up a yellow 13 GTS. I'm in the Charlotte area (Belmont) and looking for other Vipers to cruise around with this spring and summer and do some events. I've done a couple Roll Race events at Darlington Dragway that were awesome to do in the Viper. I did tune it with HPTuners recently and picked up some good power gains on the dyno. Hoping to go big with it this summer, turbos or s/c.

Quote Originally Posted by stylin View Post
    Bought my Viper back in the summer last year, but figured I better post up here and find those other Carolina Vipers out there. Picked up a yellow 13 GTS. I'm in the Charlotte area (Belmont) and looking for other Vipers to cruise around with this spring and summer and do some events. I've done a couple Roll Race events at Darlington Dragway that were awesome to do in the Viper. I did tune it with HPTuners recently and picked up some good power gains on the dyno. Hoping to go big with it this summer, turbos or s/c.
    Hi Steve,

There are a couple of guys on this forum around the Charlotte area and many more who are not. I typically try to go to the Cars and Coffee in Charlotte which is at an office complex across from Top Golf on 485 on the first Saturday morning of each month. If the weather looks good for March, plan to be there and hopefully we'll connect.

Enthusiast
    Welcome Steve!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by stylin View Post
    Welcome. Be sure to check out our regional club schedule. There's alot lots of other meets around the state. If your on Facebook there's a bit more discussion about them on the Carolinas viper group. www.facebook.com/groups/Carolinasviperclub

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
    My wife and I go to Myrtle Beach several times throughout the year. Some of those trips (when I know it's not going to rain), we take the Viper. Maybe one of those times we can meet up for dinner.

Ron
    Just let me know when...

Enthusiast
    Steve, Mike, I don't know if there are an tickets left but NVE is a great event ( I know you have been before Mike)

Enthusiast
    Hey, I just got back into a gen 2 this past week, sold my 97 gts years and have been missing it since that time.
    I was able to find a well cared for 96 B/W Gts
    8oC2THWeSOeRVCvjWBF1mw.jpg

Enthusiast
    Id love to go and I have family near by.. Had no luck convincing wife so far...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by braunstein82 View Post
    Welcome. Be sure to check out our regional club schedule. There's alot lots of other meets around the state. If your on Facebook there's a bit more discussion about them on the Carolinas viper group. www.facebook.com/groups/Carolinasviperclub
    Thanks, I'll check it out. I think that's the same FB group I signed up for, so I can see updates.

Quote Originally Posted by No hemi View Post
    Steve, Mike, I don't know if there are an tickets left but NVE is a great event ( I know you have been before Mike)
    Yea it looks like a cool way to cruise with a bunch of vipers. I just don't like the way it's an all inclusive package deal for a set fee. I wouldn't attend half of the things in that package.

Any Wilmington based members or surrounding beaches? New here myself 94 RT10.

Enthusiast
    New member here in Wake Forest / Raleigh NC area. Just today I was out road biking - I'm an old Lance Armstrong wannabe - and spied a beautiful Red Gen1 with a mean exhaust tooling eastward on Highway 96. Sure sounded great, and on a sunny-yet-brisk fall day I was definitely jealous.

Mark

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MO_Better View Post
    New member here in Wake Forest / Raleigh NC area. Just today I was out road biking - I'm an old Lance Armstrong wannabe - and spied a beautiful Red Gen1 with a mean exhaust tooling eastward on Highway 96. Sure sounded great, and on a sunny-yet-brisk fall day I was definitely jealous.

Mark
    Sounds like you saw Brian out enjoying one of his toys. Welcome BTW. What are your plans with the comp coupe? VIR? I will be at VIR next weekend 14&15 for an event.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedemon138 View Post
    Any Wilmington based members or surrounding beaches? New here myself 94 RT10.
    Yes we have several members out in the Wilmington area. You are also lucky that you have Tom Sessions out your way in Hampstead. If you don't know Tom he is one of the best Viper mechanics in the country. You should swing by his shop and introduce yourself.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJohn View Post
    Sounds like you saw Brian out enjoying one of his toys. Welcome BTW. What are your plans with the comp coupe? VIR? I will be at VIR next weekend 14&15 for an event.
    Yeah I'll probably get it up to VIR occasionally - its been sitting in storage for 10 years, so I need to go through it.

What event is at VIR next weekend?

Mark

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MO_Better View Post

Mark
    Hi Mark,

I am from Wake Forest also, look forward to meeting you. P.S. Also enjoy biking but stick mostly to the trails so I don't get run over. Nice car BTW!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GTS View Post
    Hi Mark,

I am from Wake Forest also, look forward to meeting you. P.S. Also enjoy biking but stick mostly to the trails so I don't get run over. Nice car BTW!
    They don't get much better looking than that one in your avatar! Its nice to know someone near by - will you be at the dinner tomorrow night?

Mark

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011