Enthusiast

NY/CT Election Results

I'm proud to announce the results of our election held last month for the NY/CT VOA region. NY/CT Viper Club, Inc. holds it's elections every two years regardless of national club affiliation. Our last election was in 2012 so naturally this year was an election year for us. The positions ran uncontested although we have a couple of new and familiar faces. Your new NY/CT VOA officers for 2015-2016 are:

Ed Massena - President
    Chuck Tator - Vice President
    Mike Kotler - Treasurer
    Mike Baran - Secretary

Please join me in congratulating your new officers!!! Ed is currently Secretary and has held that position for a few years after serving as Membership Director. For those of you that may not know Ed, he's the guy that manages to take a zillion awesome photos at our events. Chuck....we all know Chuck. Chuck has been a long-time member and supporter of our club going back to its' inception. Mike has also been a long-time member of the club and, as treasurer, does a superb job with our finances. Mike Baran is a long-time member of CT and strong supporter of our club.

Your new officers are ready to take our great club to the next level in 2015. And they will need YOUR help. What makes this club so great are the volunteers. The new officers will be looking for volunteers to help make some of events happen throughout NY/CT. If you're interested in helping and having fun in the process, give Ed, Mike, Chuck and Mike a shout!!! Volunteering takes little time and effort but produces big results for our club.

It has been a long and interesting ride for me as President of the NY/CT VOA. I was initially drawn into helping the club back in 2006 when Scott Grayson asked me to help with CT events. It would be easy he said. Adrian Byrd talked me into running for various positions since then and I'm glad I listened to these guys because it has been an incredibly fulfilling experience for me. I look forward to retirement and cruising every weekend next year.

Keep an eye out for news on our Holiday Party. We're planning on holding our party in Feb or March of 2015. Your current and new officers are hard at work at making this our BEST holiday party yet. Stay tuned!

Stay safe out there!
    Tony
    Last edited by ViperTony; 11-10-2014 at 08:46 AM.

it was rigged, i just know it.

congrats all
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Enthusiast
    Westchester, New York/North myrtle beach SC
    Hey Ed any help you need, just ask.

Don't mind Phil. He's grumpy all the time.
    Janni called me a smartass.......I feel honored and humbled.......

Ron Wasserman, Jerome Sparich, Normand Chouinard, Paul Mumford, Chase the wind, feel the turn,

Enthusiast
    Congrats guys. Looking forward to a great 2015 year. I'm here to help out if you need it.

Enthusiast
    Congrats to all! Looking forward to the Holiday part

Enthusiast
    Tony, thanks for your leadership and your term as Pres. Many great events have been held in my relatively short time of being in the club.

Welcome and congrats to the incoming team, look forward to making more events next year than I did this year

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
    it was rigged, i just know it.

congrats all
    Plum your check is in the mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Hey Ed any help you need, just ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by pony23 View Post
    Congrats guys. Looking forward to a great 2015 year. I'm here to help out if you need it.
    Thanks guys - we will definitely be looking for event ideas and help in coordinating them. This organization belongs to all of us, so fire away with suggestions and let's make them happen!

Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Quote Originally Posted by SlateEd View Post
    Thanks everyone!

Plum your check is in the mail!

I will definitely be implementing my own event ideas without anyones help in coordinating them. This organization belongs to me now, so get out of my way so I can make them happen!
    Sheesh! Talk about power corrupting ... <roll eyes>
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Congratulations !

Feel free to call on your neighbors in NJ for support.

Quote Originally Posted by v10enomous View Post
    Congratulations !

lol, thats not something the ny/ct club is used to...
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Enthusiast
    Congratulations !

There's a NJ club?!? The last time we saw the NJ club was in 2009 when you guys lost the Venom Cup challenge to us. Maybe we'll see you guys on the autocross in 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperTony View Post
    There's a NJ club?!?
    It's a work in progress...

Enthusiast
    It's a work in progress...
    Just ribbing you. It's be great to hook up with you guys next year. I'm sure Ed will be in touch. - t

Quote Originally Posted by ViperTony View Post
    Just ribbing you. It's be great to hook up with you guys next year. I'm sure Ed will be in touch. - t
    I know... I'm hoping to come up with at least one event that works for you guys and the PA club all together.