Viper GT3-R wins title in Supercar Challenge in Europe

Enthusiast
    Brilliant, lets hope more European teams start buying into these cars.

Now that Dodge / SRT have pulled out of running factory racing, can Race teams still buy a GTS-R? Would they get help with Spares / parts from Dodge/SRT?

Do we know if any other teams have plans to order one?

Enthusiast
    Riley will still build a car if someone wants to order from my understanding. I'm just waiting on my powerball #'s to hit.

Enthusiast
    Very impressive!

The Viper GT3-R Customer program is still moving forward. We are currently building cars along with providing engineering & parts support.

Tom Francis
    SRT Motorsports

Enthusiast
    Thanks Tom, and nice to have you on the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Francis View Post
    The Viper GT3-R Customer program is still moving forward. We are currently building cars along with providing engineering & parts support.

Tom Francis
    SRT Motorsports

Enthusiast
    Hey Tom, I really enjoyed our chat about the GT3R at the 24 of Daytona and its not out of the question yet. Hope to see you again there in Jan. Mark

Enthusiast
    RonaldS, thanks for posting the video. Just wished sports car racing in the US was as popular as it is in Europe.

viper crushed the sport all over this year, wow- great for viper, goes out, messing around, kicks ass, then packs up tent and leaves sport. lol-- im shure they will be back, they gonna let the rest catch up so its a little more fun for them out there

Enthusiast
    Tom
    Will the SRT Hospitality trailer be going to these races with the GTS-R Vipers in the future as they did with the Factory team. If so I will continue to try and go to the races. We loved Pam, Danny, Elvis and the rest of the crew as host and would love to see that part of the program continue.

Frank & Kim

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Francis View Post

Tom Francis
    SRT Motorsports
    Thank you so much for keeping us informed

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNBGON View Post
    Tom
    Will the SRT Hospitality trailer be going to these races with the GTS-R Vipers in the future as they did with the Factory team. If so I will continue to try and go to the races. We loved Pam, Danny, Elvis and the rest of the crew as host and would love to see that part of the program continue.

Frank & Kim
    Tom, this is a GREAT question and we were wondering the same thing especially for the Daytona race in Jan. Not sure if you are the one to decide this or not but hope you can light the fire under who is. KEEP THE HOSPITALITY AREA GOING!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNBGON View Post
    Tom

Frank & Kim
    I really hope they do but I highly doubt it