Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Junkman's The Mother of All "How to Remove Swirls from Your Viper's Paint!"

Hey boys and girls, I accidentally deleted these videos from my Youtube channel but someone had saved them and sent them back to me. I combined all of those videos into one video and that is what this tread is all about.

I would have never known that those videos were gone until a LOT of people started asking about them. I didn't realize how popular they still are given how old they are but after going through and editing annotations within them, I realized that the information contained within them is just as relevant today as it was back then. So I am going to post that video here for everyone to enjoy and partake in the knowledge being offered.

If you have been apprehensive about putting a polisher on your paint, this video is definitely one you want to watch. I break this process down to grade school level and if you can't successfully fix your paint with a machine after watching this video, you never tried. I guarantee that you will have success if you do what I show in this video and the video will prove that too you. All you have to do is watch and take notes.

There is no discount codes, special offers or product list associated with this video as there are A TON of different products that you can use to do what I do in this video. Some of you will have products sitting in your garages right now that will more than work. Some of you may have even purchased products that didn't work for you, despite praise from other folks. It could be the product or it might be YOU. This video is going to answer that question for you.

So get your pen and paper ready, cook some popcorn and kick up your feet. The learning starts when you click the play button.

Here are your before and after shots, which won't make a lot of sense until you have watched the videos, especially when you see how the number "2" ended up in the paint!

BEFORE...

AFTER!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Junkman2008; 02-07-2021 at 09:12 AM.

Enthusiast
    A big Welcome to the Junkman on the VOA. I have been following his advice for a few years and the paint of my vehicles has never looked better.

Welcome

Bruce

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    A big Welcome to the Junkman on the VOA. I have been following his advice for a few years and the paint of my vehicles has never looked better.

Welcome

Bruce
    I as well, have listened carefully to Junkmans tips!! People comment quite regularly on how the cars look!!

So glad you made it over Junkman. Looking forward to your future videos and paint advice.

Enthusiast
    Junkman ROCKS!!!

He needs to be able do more than one video on a post

The Video issue is post related... once he has X# of posts he can add more links.

Welcome to here Junkman!

Enthusiast

Junkman, you rock!!!

Oh man. I can't wait to watch these.

Enthusiast
    Welcome to the site junkman. I also have been following your tips, and my car wouldn't look like it does without your guidance.

Enthusiast
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies and gents! And thanks for the heads up on the post count for videos Viper Girl. I shall get to posting and fixing that situation right away!

Enthusiast
    Looks like I have some equipment to buy.

Glad to see Junkman here!!

I love you Junkman !! thanks for the videos. You are a star !!

by the way, you got a lot of junk laying around in the background.

Enthusiast
    Thank you ladies and gents. I have some new videos in the can that I will be uploading soon.

Enthusiast
    OK Junkman: Gotta know. Did you break down and get a Viper ( your Avatar) ???? Not that there's anything wrong with your Corvette!

Man, this is like taking a college course. Hope there is no final!!

Good info. Thanks.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by A2008 View Post
    OK Junkman: Gotta know. Did you break down and get a Viper ( your Avatar) ???? Not that there's anything wrong with your Corvette!
    lol! No, I was politely informed that only Viper avatars are allowed here.

Quote Originally Posted by LeakyGasket View Post
    Man, this is like taking a college course. Hope there is no final!!

Good info. Thanks.
    It shouldn't seem like a lot of information, it should seem like common sense. Once you have watched each video multiple times, what you need to do to fix your paint should become a very logical process. Like I say in the videos, it's definitely not rocket science but you are NOT going to retain everything you hear me say and see me do by watching these videos only once. They take multiple sittings.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Muscle View Post
    Looks like I have some equipment to buy.
    I'm a year late to the party but totally agree. I love that you name off every item needed and brand. I hate watching video's that don't give exact product names, I'm watching cause I obviously don't know or I wouldn't be watching. Thank you Junkman. I am subscribing to you and have a lot of video's to catch up on.

Enthusiast
    Can a moderator merge the first few posts please? This is amazing info right here!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by NMviperguy View Post
    I'm a year late to the party but totally agree. I love that you name off every item needed and brand. I hate watching video's that don't give exact product names, I'm watching cause I obviously don't know or I wouldn't be watching. Thank you Junkman. I am subscribing to you and have a lot of video's to catch up on.
    Thanks for watching.

Great videos but I can't seem to find the compound anywhere and they have a ton to choose from. Can you let us know what you are currently using?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phunny View Post
    Great videos but I can't seem to find the compound anywhere and they have a ton to choose from. Can you let us know what you are currently using?
    There ain't a Pep Boys or Auto Zone that doesn't carry the polish/compound that I used in these videos. As for the other stuff, I say where to find those items in the videos. You just have to watch them and take notes.

Enthusiast
    Thank you Junkman Awesome videos.

We don't have a pep boys and autozone doesnt carry it but I did find that Harbor Freight does, no idea why though.

Enthusiast
    Junkman is a genius!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast