Gen2 ACR harnesses

Anyone know where I can find them? Anyone interested in selling theirs?

Enthusiast
    I would try JonB, if Jon does not have then you could try Xvipers or the other salvage vendors

Are you looking for Brand New or Good used?

I just checked on these a couple months ago. They are still available through MOPAR but they are expensive

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostStalker27 View Post
    Anyone know where I can find them? Anyone interested in selling theirs?
    Are you asking because you specifically want originals or do you want them for sanctioned road racing? Your other recent posts lead one to think that you are considering SCCA or something that might have specific requirements like expiration dates that original belts might not meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy 18 View Post
    I would try JonB, if Jon does not have then you could try Xvipers or the other salvage vendors

Are you looking for Brand New or Good used?
    Either or, I have no problem purchasing used one(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010.Blue.White.ACR View Post
    I just checked on these a couple months ago. They are still available through MOPAR but they are expensive
    I feel like I visited 5 different mopar sites(not sure why there are so many) and was unable to find anything

Quote Originally Posted by AZTVR View Post
    Are you asking because you specifically want originals or do you want them for sanctioned road racing? Your other recent posts lead one to think that you are considering SCCA or something that might have specific requirements like expiration dates that original belts might not meet.
    I specifically want originals, I have another harnesses for track use.