Enthusiast

Crossroads redline cruise 10/11/14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Za...ature=youtu.be

Fall cruise by Crossroads of America
    10/11/14

10:30 a.m. at Jordan Creek Town Center in west Des Moines Iowa. This is a great area to feed our snakes. We can meet up with other regions at this location.

11:00 a.m. Head to Jethro's BBQ N' LakeHouse 1425 SW Vintage Parkway, Ankeny, Ia. Should arrive by 11:30 ( looks like great parking and good reviews on food)

11:30 to 1:30 Meet and greet all while enjoying some BBQ!

1:30 to 3:00 cruise Saylorville Lake Reservoir area and surrounding areas. Take some great photos. Hopefully let a few local snakes lead the way and show us the area.

3:30 ice cream stop TBD.

4:30 head for the hill my friends. Slither on home or back to the hotel.

Nothing is set in stone and we love to roll with the flow. Lets make this happen and make a fun day of safe driving and a low key event that's fun for all. Suggestions would be appreciated. I would like to capture a car count along with a head count for lunch reservations

This date has been set but could be amended but i feel this is the best date to accommodate all.

Please respond if interested .

Thanks
    Josh

Enthusiast
    This might flesh out into a two day event guys!! Come on! Lets have a last hurrah before we put our snakes away.

Enthusiast
    What?? No Interest?

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday 10/11/14
    Start of Redline cruise! ! Good idea to bring your two way radios if you have them. Channel (10 for starters)

10:30 a.m. at Jordan Creek in front of SCHEELS. (101 Jordan Creek Pkwy #4000, West Des Moines, IA 50266) Easiest to meet here since you can't miss the place. Back of the parking lot is probably best. I'll go case the place this weekend to see if there's a more wide open locale to meet in. This is a great area to feed our snakes. We can meet up with other regions at this location.

11:00 a.m. Head to marks workplace Acheson Autoworks (8000 University ave. Clive, IA) for a show and shine with catered food from Jethro's BBQ (Courtesy of Sam Acheson) and enjoy a great shop!

11:30 to 1:30 Meet and greet all while enjoying some BBQ!

1:30 to 5:00 spirited cruise and SHOPPING (get the ladies excited) Saylorville Lake Reservoir/Dam and surrounding areas. Take some great photos and head over to Valley Junction (217 5th St, West Des Moines, IA 50265) for the ladies to do a little shopping. The guys will have fun too!!! Lots of car memorabilia!

5:30 Head to IRENAS Restaurant and Bar. Russian steak house. (2301 Rocklyn Dr, Urbandale, IA 50322). Fantastic food and my favorite beer in the whole world. Baltika 5. They have something for everyone and the prices are very reasonable! Steaks, Chicken, Fish (stuffed grilled salmon) Pork shish-ka-bob etc. This place is almost single handedly responsible for ruining my last diet!! We will have a DVD of our choosing (hopefully home made car DVD) played on their wall sized projector during dinner if we like. We can eat, drink and party till we drop! Or we can swing down to my place right down the street and party there for a while. Bring your swimsuit! I have a Hot Tub!!
    This ends day 1 events.

Sunday

9:00 a.m. Breakfast and celebration of our club presidents attendance one day late. Location 5 & DINER. (5015 E University Ave, Pleasant Hill, IA 50327) Quaint little 50's themed joint with good food.

10:30 12:30 fall cruise (I'll lead the way!! We will end this portion of the cruise in Ames)

1:00. Eat lunch (Hickory Park)(1404 S. Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010)

2:30 to 4:00 (tbd)

4:00 Head over to the Sugar Shack in Altoona. (100 8th St SE, Altoona, IA 50009) Food if you're hungry, ICE CREAM, SHAKES, and MALTS!! Large parking lot for the last show & shine.

End of Redline Cruise 2014 I'M PROOF POSITIVE THAT NOBODY WILL GET OUT OF HERE HUNGRY!!!!

This is the latest most up to date schedule. I will be tweaking this a little mostly for afternoon Sunday and perhaps shifting start/stop times slightly.

Also I'm all about having this be an annual event!! We can always find something fun to do around here!

Enthusiast
    Please everyone send me e-mails on number of shirts and sizes at "Phun70@gmail.com" That way I have an accurate count.
    COMFORT SUITES AT LIVING HISTORY FARMS
    Address: 11167 Hickman Rd, Urbandale, IA 50322
    Phone515) 276-1126

V1P3R
    Anyone? I know there were a couple of people were down there looking for activities and other Vipers!

Enthusiast