Thread: Hello

Enthusiast

Hello

Hi Jon,

I am still fairly new to vipers.

I know there is an issue with one of the Viper parts supplier companies. Not sure if it is the one in this link.

Do you have this part available? I want the shifter boot with blue stitching for my 2006 coupe.

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com/...oot-0xp191bnaa

Thank you
    John

Enthusiast
    Whoa...I just saw this thread. You are new so that explains the misunderstanding.

The company in the link you posted most certainly does have an issue. The biggest would be Libel and Slander as part of their unwarranted character assassination, which was their attempt at starting a business. I wouldn't buy water from that company if I was on fire.

Jon's company is partsrack. He has, for decades now, supplied good prices and parts and top notch service to the Viper community. Not sure which part you need or what it's called? Call him up and he will know exactly what you are talking about and quote you a price within seconds. In the off chance it is a piece he doesnt have, he is a class act and will graciously tell you where to get it. His breadth of knowledge and commitment to the Viper community have been a fantastic asset to all of us for quite some time. Please do not confuse him and partsrack with the other company that you asked about. They are quite different and I personally would advise you to stay away from that other company. For so very many reasons. JonB of partsrack is the man as far as parts go and will come through for you in the clutch. Many, many others here can attest to that same fact.

Bar none, he is the go-to guy. You will find out when he saves you time and money. See some of my other posts in the this same section.

Welcome to the community and I hope I cleared up any confusion about the two companies for you. If I sound passionate, it's because I am. He is a friend and a good man and I would hate for anyone to confuse him for that other company. But, as I said, when he beats dealership prices and gets the part to you in 2 days you will understand.

Enthusiast
    I will hold my hand up and say I have bought things displayed by that company in the PAST

Whoever was responsible for the website design did a great job, parts are clearly detailed and displayed, I still use that site for a reference to a part, then shop elsewhere It saves time throwing back emails and phone calls once you know the exact part you are trying to describe

Sadly the Politics and way in which the business was set up and sponsoring Vendors kicked out, was NOT good.

I will leave it there as we don't want to go through all that again.

OP do you still need this part? If so, please contact Partsrack @ 360.837.3937

Sent PM to OP
    Use the Report a post feature... It works!

Enthusiast
    Hopefully the OP sees this and understands the two places are NOT related and I also hope he listens to the recommendations here. He is new to the community so I would like to see him have a good experience with parsrack than get burned by someone else and think the community is like that.

Viper girl put it much more succinctly than I did. Thanks, Girl.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vprbite View Post
    Hopefully the OP sees this and understands the two places are NOT related and I also hope he listens to the recommendations here. He is new to the community so I would like to see him have a good experience with parsrack than get burned by someone else and think the community is like that.

Viper girl put it much more succinctly than I did. Thanks, Girl.
    He has been an enthusiast on the other site since around 09. If he hasn't figured out the difference by now, he has bigger problem's then trying to find some parts.