Enthusiast

where to have a 1994 Viper worked on in OKC

can anyone suggest a good place to have the head gaskets replace on a 1994 viper in or around OKC. Thanks Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rvan View Post
    can anyone suggest a good place to have the head gaskets replace on a 1994 viper in or around OKC. Thanks Rob
    We have a Viper going back to OK next week and I could possibly pick yours up and bring it here to do the gaskets. You would of course have to pick it up after or pay to have it shipped back.

Enthusiast
    where is the shop and about what would it cost?

Enthusiast
    We have a Great Viper Tech in OKC. Pm me and I can give you the information.

Mark, Have you picked up Victors yet??

Enthusiast
    If you need some Viper work done In OKC look up Terry McDonald he is working at Motor City OKC Work 405-942-7500, Cell 405-919-6731. He has a huge shop and does great work. I ask him and he told me it was ok to post this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvan View Post
    If you need some Viper work done In OKC look up Terry McDonald he is working at Motor City OKC Work 405-942-7500, Cell 405-919-6731. He has a huge shop and does great work. I ask him and he told me it was ok to post this information.
    Excellent, thanks for the info! I was actually about to call Scott and ask if he knew where he went.