Enthusiast

Any watch collectors in the club? Selling one of my Tag Heuer F1 watches

As some of you may know I have been a watch collector for a while. Especially in my younger years. Well, I feel like cars they should be used and enjoyed, not locked in the garage or in this case, my safe. So I have decided to sell one of my Tag Heuer watches. It is a black F1 Chronometer. It is beautiful and barely worn (maybe a few times) but just too nice to sit in the safe. Some of you watch guys may know that the F1 was designed as a nod to Tag Heuer's racing heritage. The pictures don't quite show off the black bumpers that are on either side of the case. So I should take some others to show the side of the case. If you want more pics, just let me know.

I have a red one I am keeping cause I wear a couple times per week as it is one of my favorites and have given this model of watch as a gift, so I clearly like it, I just don't get the chance to wear it so I want it to go to someone who will get some use out of it. I really only wore it a few times so it is in immaculate shape. Here is a link to a craigslist add so you can see what I am talking about. Of course, for a member or especially an Arizona member I am open to working a deal. You guys are my friends so we can work something out. Or, possibly a trade for parts or service. Who knows. I just wanted to give my Arizona Viper Crew a heads up in case you guys are interested. Let me know.

Craigslist link. http://tucson.craigslist.org/jwl/4599007432.html

MODS: I assumed this was ok, but if for some reason this post is not allowed, please let me know. I just didn't think it belonged in the classifieds on our site and I really wanted to give my friends first crack at it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Vprbite; 08-02-2014 at 04:41 AM.

Enthusiast
    Sorry of anyone else is still interested. Watch is sold. I am so glad it is going to a fellow club member though. It will match their Viper perfectly.