Selling my 2001 GTS ACR with full Belanger and aluminum PS pulley/bracket

Here's the ad. Car is absolutely wonderful, it's been a joy to own, and dead reliable. Fresh detail/wax and fresh Royal Purple fluids for the next owner. Would be open to trades for an 06 Coupe or an 08+ACR with some cash on my end. If not, I'm probably going to make my retirement adviser cry and throw in for a TA. Happy to entertain offers too, etc. Located in Phillipsburg NJ, but has plates from my house in PA (dat tax loophole doe). Passed all PA inspections (safety, comprehensive emissions, etc.) and has gone 3,000 miles in the last 12 months with zero problems. Always garaged, claybar+waxed every other week, washed weekly, in the summer, and at least once monthly in the winter.

Car is awesome, and basically stock, no aftermarket wings or fins or holes chopped in the panels. No scrapes under the chin at all. No accidents. A blank slate for you to enjoy or keep stock.

Enthusiast
    TA is stupid good, you'll love it.

Enthusiast
    Westchester, New York/North myrtle beach SC
    Color,miles,pics.

^The link is in the post

31k, Red, more pics to come, out right now. Check link.

Enthusiast
    Here's looking to see you in a TA soon...anything less is just a delay in the inevitable, get it now!

Enthusiast
    Didn't you just buy this? Why selling?

I bought it about a year ago. I buy and sell cars very frequently, most recently as part of a video series I'm making about the ownership experience with certain cars. I buy them, repair any defects, do the routine maintenance, do any especially prescient maintenance, drive them through every season (though never in the snow/salt, only in cold). I'll probably link them here when they're done. I like to change it up a lot.

Last edited by TitleMine; 08-02-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Bump for weekend price drop.

Pics show the original wheels and aftermarket ones - assume it's got the aftermarkets on now?

No, actually. It has the original BBS wheels on now. The aftermarket Forgeline 19"/19"s are for sale for $4,000 with tires separately, or I'll throw them in with the car for $3,500. Or, if you'd prefer the Forgelines, I can keep the BBS wheels and give the Forgelines with the car for the same price. The aftermarkets do look slightly better and fill out the wells more than stock, IMO, but they're also bigger (19" vs 18") and weigh slightly more.