VOA UK Website content

Come on guys, we have had Le Mans, + Le Mans classic, Silverstone classic, Mopar nats, NVE, a whole car built, another with major engine work, not to mention a few other smaller events.

Please anyone who has been to these events or involved in interesting projects, consider putting fingers to keyboard and bashing out a few words with a couple of pictures for the website. You don't need to worry about formatting or how to put it on the site, just the ability to stab a few keys and send it to me in an email to webadmin@driveviper.co.uk

Whats more if its good enough you never know Ade may send it on to the VOA mag as well. Come on I'd have thought y'all need to put your feet up for a while, it'd be a good excuse for a rest.

All other ideas are also welcome.

Got loads of pics from VOA just need to sort through them and post them up.... Got a 93 Oldest Viper in the UK) in bits though if thats any good????

Enthusiast
    Yhm

Marks first article published here

www.driveviper.co.uk

Thanks Mark, Guess i better get to work on the next one.

Also thanks to Les for the new pic on the home page.
    Last edited by 8.4L 154; 08-05-2014 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VIPER BAZ UK View Post
    Got a 93 Oldest Viper in the UK) in bits though if thats any good????
    Step by step assembly guide? You did take notes when you were at CAAP I hope!

Well i had been holding onto Marks Le Mans Classic article for a rainy day, well looking out the window i think today qualifies.

Fill your boots.
    www.driveviper.co.uk

Thanks Mark

You can all thank Mark later for giving you something to read as you recover from all the Turkey.

www.driveviper.co.uk

Merry Christmas

Enthusiast
    Love the way you have done the revolving pics Dave,
    Thanks.

Mark.