Thread: SRT8 Jeep, NSX,

Enthusiast

SRT8 Jeep, NSX,

1991 Acura NSX #65 and my 2009 SRT8 jeep

NSX.jpg photo.jpg Trio.jpg black jeep.jpg
    Last edited by GTSACR; 07-29-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Enthusiast
    Dig the red NSX!

Enthusiast
    Very cool!

That's sweet! How do you like the NSX? I keep thinking I might get one to replace my daily driver... is it reasonable to live with every day? (and my wife has the jeep already so our driveway would look like yours haha)

Enthusiast
    I love the NSX honestly the most comfortable ride I have ever had in a sports car and of course it handles on rails. There is a reason why they have such high miles on most of them they are so reliable! Its a Honda lol just the best damn one they ever made!

Enthusiast
    How did you manage to get such a low production number?! One would think the first hundred would be in Japan, wow. I love the NSX, great looking design that'll probably last on for years. Saw two this month.

--RS

Enthusiast
    When I bought it I had plans to do some tasteful mods to it but I looked in the door seal and holy shit its number 65! So the car is 100% stock with 63,000 on her. I figured why destroy a low numbered car and its hard to find a original NSX these days without heavy mods on them.

Enthusiast
    Westchester, New York/North myrtle beach SC
    You have great taste in cars.

Love the NSX.
    If I did not have a Viper, chances of one being in my garage would be very likely.

Enthusiast
    I really wanted an NSX, but I am too tall to sit comfortably in one. Now, an S2000 might be a nice consolation prize...

Is that your home in the first photo?

Enthusiast
    Westchester, New York/North myrtle beach SC
    There couldn't be two more opposite cars the NSX and the Viper yet most of us think the same.

Enthusiast
    Im 6'5 and I fit okay in the NSX I had the seat lowered a inch made a huge difference. The first photo is a local place out where I live that people get married not my house haha.

Im glad you all like her It really has been a great car but is now getting neglected because I cant stop driving the Viper!
    Last edited by GTSACR; 07-31-2014 at 07:19 AM.

Enthusiast
    I almost bought a Ferrari 355 before I got my viper. But when I test drove the viper it scared the shit out of me and gave me such a rush! You could say I was bitten haha.