Enthusiast

Any 345/25/20 available?

Hello.. Is there such a thing? LOL
    Bought 2 sets of used ones this season already, but i think i grabbed the last set in Toronto. Would like to get a new set of those now tho
    Thanks
    Mark

Nitto Invos, Pirelli P Zero Corsa and Toyo Prices T1R are your only options

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1994viper View Post
    Hello.. Is there such a thing? LOL
    Bought 2 sets of used ones this season already, but i think i grabbed the last set in Toronto. Would like to get a new set of those now tho..Thanks...Mark
    'Is there such a thing' you ask? You say you have bought 3 sets !

What model-brand? What is on the front? Mis-matched styles-treads, directional vs non, etc can be squirrely.

I don't show a Pirelli listing at all, I do show Toyo is made in that exact size, but not currently in stock

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JonB ~ PartsRack View Post
    'Is there such a thing' you ask? You say you have bought 3 sets !

What model-brand? What is on the front? Mis-matched styles-treads, directional vs non, etc can be squirrely.

I don't show a Pirelli listing at all, I do show Toyo is made in that exact size, but not currently in stock
    I got invos at front pirelli at the back. What i meant if there are tires avalible? I know that few manufacturers had made them, but no one seem to have any available. This is why i keep on picking up used ones. And the last set of rears was a bad buy, as the wall inside had chunks missing and wont seal properly. I wasnt aware of the issue when i bought them because the guy who sold them to me asked me to come by his friends tire shop and swapped the tires from his rims to mine. No one said a word. Now every couple of weeks i have to reseal the tire. :/
    So just looking for the ones that are availible to buy. Used be okay too if price is right.

Enthusiast
    Discount tire should have them... I just bought a set of Invos for the rear a couple weeks ago.

Enthusiast
    Yes discount tire has them, but they dont ship to Canada as "kall tire" holds the rights to sell nitto in Canada. Contacted kall and they want almost a $1000/ tire, shipping not included. LOL. Still looking if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Web Site Committee

Do they exist? Yes. I use to run the Pirelli in that size on my car.

How to get around it? Call someone in NY, get tires mounted there.

I have 1 used Pirelli if you're interested. $50 and you pay shipping.

Enthusiast
    i have two 345/25/20 used invos. pm me