Thread: Thank you!

Exclamation Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone involved! I could never thank everyone involved in person, because I know there were so many, directly and behind the scenes.

-Thank you to the MN crew for welcoming us and being so friendly throughout the weekend starting with the long cruise on the way down to the awesome drive on the way back through the Upper Peninsula! Mike, Matt, Mitch, Thomas, Archie, Trevor, Nathan, Paul, Russ and anyone else I may be forgetting off the top of my head.

-Chrysler and SRT Thank you for opening your doors to us.
    *Thank you for the afternoon and open house at Conner Ave. Thank you for lunch. Walking through the plant was just awesome!

*Thank you for opening the Walter P. Chrysler Museum to us. A very special experience for me and something will not forget.

*Chelsea Proving Grounds! By far the hottest day, but my favorite! Thank you to everyone who worked the event! Thank you for allowing myself and others in the gates and have the experience of a lifetime.

*The autocross was a blast and reminded me of what I have been missing out on in the last few years!

*The Gen V drive was nice and left me wanting more seat time in one! Chris was my passenger and was very informative.

*Lunch was good and everyone who helped with that was very nice and hospitable. I know I said thank you in person to a few of those workers, but thank you again.

*The OVAL! By far my favorite experience of the whole weekend! Man what a rush! Thank you to the engineers and drivers for this. I only wish I had a GoPro in my car for this and would LOVE to have this opportunity again in the future. The car felt so perfect at speed I just wanted more and left me leaving very excited to own such an awesome machine!

-VOA. Thank you to everyone with the VOA who had a part in organizing and making sure this large event went as well as it possibly could! Maurice, every time I would see you you were laughing or smiling. If you had even the smallest part of this weekend, THANK YOU! Thank you to all of you. From everyone who put it on to everyone who showed up! The members I met in person, Ryan, Bruce, Thomas from Switzerland and others. I learned the VOA is more than just a forum. While I will still have certain beliefs on certain forum procedures I look at things a little different now. I will continue to share my thoughts about the forum, however I will make an extra effort to do them in a different way. I will also make effort to thank those who deserve it. Thank you to the VOA for the weekend of a lifetime! I put on 1899.5 miles on my now filthy bug covered ACR and loved every bit of it! Not only because of the car I was in, but more importantly because of the people I was with. I look forward to the longer drive 2016!

Last edited by ACRucrazy; 07-22-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Enthusiast
    Great post and ditto to the thanks. Good to see you in person

Bruce

Enthusiast
    Excellent post! This is what its all about.

Dude, it really was a helluva time! You put it perfectly so I can't really add much to it.

Great to meet you finally too Chris

Enthusiast
    The energy this past weekend was amazing , as well as the people ! My first time at Chelsea Proving Grounds was in 1983 and I still can't get enough of it !!!

Couldn't agree more with what has already been said! So many volunteers put a lot of time and hard work into making this event so special for the club. I literally saw Janni running more than once over the weekend! The dedication of the national officers is incredible; it was clear they made a lot of sacrifices to make sure everyone had a good time. Thanks to all of those who gave their time to make this an unforgettable weekend. See you in New Orleans!

Couldn't agree more with ACRucrazy it was indeed a great event to put it mildly; all the volunteers and people involved to put this together for us was short of unbelievable. My wife Kerrie and I had the time of our lives,never an idle moment wishing we were somewhere else. You tell people what we did and what we experienced and they don't believe your telling the truth! This is truly one great car club with alot of great car people and backed by a great car company. Still on cloud nine!! Thank you to all!!
    Last edited by Rosie; 08-11-2014 at 07:01 PM.