Enthusiast

NVE Auto X Results

Does anyone know if the auto x results will be posted somewhere?

This was by FAR the best auto x I've been to. I don't think the conditions could have been more perfect, the lot was smooth and clean and the lines drawn really helped me visualize where I needed to be 2 curves ahead. Past auto x's I spend half the time trying to figure out which gate is next on the course and I can't focus on my line.

I don't remember my time of the left course, but on the right I think I did pretty good with a 46.72. Does anyone else have times they want to post?

Enthusiast
    I just noticed there's a NVE section, if a mod wants to move this feel free.

The autocross was great! I ran a high 46 something on the faster side and a 50.8 on the slower side which was where we entered the tarmac. Your 46.72 was for sure one of the quicker times.

I ran a 50.2x on the right course and 56.4x on the left course. That's as hard as I felt pushing the car. My first AutoX event too...it was awesome!

I saw them recording the times, was hoping there would be a list.

My first autox in probably 6 years or more.
    49.7 on the "fast" course
    53.x on the "tight" course

Much fun!

Enthusiast
    I think my best was 50.x on the "fast" course. On one of my runs, I kicked out my rear end and ended up doing a couple of donuts. I think that was was 70, LOL. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I got to meet and talk to many of you out there. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that wanted to sneak away from the Auto-X and check out what they had in those "secret" buildings out there. LOL.

Dear Viper Owner:
    Thank you for joining us at the Viper Open House last weekend. Your dedication and passion for the brand is what makes unique events like this possible. By all measures it was a huge success.
    We promised to share the results from the Autocross Challenge at Chelsea, and here they are. Congratulations to Alex Ristanovic and Dale Naffzinger who recorded the quickest times of the two courses. Alex and Dale will each receive a first-place finishers plaque for their efforts.
    If your name does not appear among the top 10 finishers listed here, please send an email to customerservice@driveSRT.com with your request for your time. Competition was fierce and it appeared everyone was enjoying the spirit of the event.
    Autocross #1
    1-Dale Naffzinger – 50.381 secs.
    2- Alex Ristanovic – 51.107
    3- Nich Rowan – 51.142
    4- Jim Robertson – 51.537
    5- Steven Fair – 51.807
    6- Ronald Landis – 51.94
    7- Robert Snyder – 52.369
    8- Mansen Way – 52.534
    9- George Batejan – 52.590
    10- Steve Loudin – 52.644
    Autocross #2
    1- Alex Ristanovic – 43.905 secs.
    2- Dale Naffzinger – 45.867
    3- Gary Cooper – 46.682
    4- Chris Watson – 46.743
    5- Mark Schumann – 46.777
    6- Scott Miller – 46.783
    7- Ronald Landis- 47.083
    8- Steven Fair – 47.134
    9- Jim Bur – 47.306
    10- Steven Anders – 47.321
    Note: If you were assessed a penalty during your run, your time is disqualified and not listed here.
    Again, thank you for joining us at the Viper Open House. We look forward to the next time we can enjoy our passion for the Dodge Viper SRT together.
    Sincerely,
    Dodge Viper SRT Team

Enthusiast
    I was number 200 of 200 drivers.

Bruce

Enthusiast
    I didn't pay attention to my times, but it was a lot of fun. Congrats to those who did good.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRucrazy View Post
    Dear Viper Owner:
    Thank you for joining us at the Viper Open House last weekend. Your dedication and passion for the brand is what makes unique events like this possible. By all measures it was a huge success.
    We promised to share the results from the Autocross Challenge at Chelsea, and here they are. Congratulations to Alex Ristanovic and Dale Naffzinger who recorded the quickest times of the two courses. Alex and Dale will each receive a first-place finishers plaque for their efforts.
    If your name does not appear among the top 10 finishers listed here, please send an email to customerservice@driveSRT.com with your request for your time. Competition was fierce and it appeared everyone was enjoying the spirit of the event.
    Autocross #1
    1-Dale Naffzinger – 50.381 secs.
    2- Alex Ristanovic – 51.107
    3- Nich Rowan – 51.142
    4- Jim Robertson – 51.537
    5- Steven Fair – 51.807
    6- Ronald Landis – 51.94
    7- Robert Snyder – 52.369
    8- Mansen Way – 52.534
    9- George Batejan – 52.590
    10- Steve Loudin – 52.644
    Autocross #2
    1- Alex Ristanovic – 43.905 secs.
    2- Dale Naffzinger – 45.867
    3- Gary Cooper – 46.682
    4- Chris Watson – 46.743
    5- Mark Schumann – 46.777
    6- Scott Miller – 46.783
    7- Ronald Landis- 47.083
    8- Steven Fair – 47.134
    9- Jim Bur – 47.306
    10- Steven Anders – 47.321
    Note: If you were assessed a penalty during your run, your time is disqualified and not listed here.
    Again, thank you for joining us at the Viper Open House. We look forward to the next time we can enjoy our passion for the Dodge Viper SRT together.
    Sincerely,
    Dodge Viper SRT Team
    Not to brag but,,,, The Illinois Club took 3 of the top 10 spots on the Course 1 and 5 of the top 10 spots on Course 2 with yours truly placing 10th on Course 2.

It was a blast! Thanks Chryler & SRT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a nail in my right rear that I didn't know about - someone else saw it after my run on the 2nd course - my right rear was down to 17psi.

I did a 50.0 on the fast course and a 58.3 on my first attempt at the second, and then had to stop cause we found the nail.

I did a 1:11 dragging a trailer around the track.. I would love to see a video of it if it is out there anywhere. What a hoot, that has to be another first. BIG THANKS TO CHRYSLER for letting us have some fun.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
    That was awesome to watch. I meant to come find you and meet you but never got the chance. BTW, what kind of trailer is that? I'm thinking of getting one for my Viper.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Only my 4th time driving the new T/A and the first time on the autocross track. The car was excellent. More balanced than the previous car. I'm sure that will be the next reason why my gang will say that's why I took 1st. ;.)

Just wish we had more than a few laps!

Enthusiast
    that's cool