Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    "No no the clutch is very tricky and expensive" and I say this a lot!
    Its a lot cheaper than it could be, thankfully. My dad had trouble letting the clutch out without any thottle. He learned on an old pickup truck when he was a kid and so he said it just felt so wrong to come out on the clutch without throttle. If someone has never learned and has no habits, you could teach them easier. Of course then they would have trouble driving a Honda Civic or something. But cross that bridge when you get there. I still think it's respect for that Pedro on the far right that is most important.

Enthusiast
    Viper and the srt 10 truck are some of the easiest stick shit veichles to drive...It's kinda funny when I tell someone that knows how to drive stick "just let the clutch out, you don't need any throttle" like when my buddie did my alignment. He was like WTF???

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar'er no car View Post
    Viper and the srt 10 truck are some of the easiest stick shit veichles to drive...It's kinda funny when I tell someone that knows how to drive stick "just let the clutch out, you don't need any throttle" like when my buddie did my alignment. He was like WTF???
    Exactly!!! Everyone immediately take the RPMs up to 2g or so. Even though I Always warn them that if they do that one of 2 things will happen. You will slip my clutch and burn it or we are gonna take off like a rocket. People just can't get their head around the fact that the power is available right there. Kinda funny. I've driven cars with less power and shorter clutches and those were tricky. I actually find it rather easy, and I'm doing it with one leg.

I think as long as they respect the far right pedal, anyone can do it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad00GTS View Post
    This was me back in 2005

Attachment 658
    Brad, what trailer is that?

Enthusiast
    Here is my 2000 Mile VCA Edition
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    Very nice!!

Enthusiast
    ^^^^^^^Hulk Hogan's viper truck? ^^^^^^

Sorry, couldn't resist. And I grew up a hulkamaniac and taking my vitamins like he said to do. I had trouble getting my hands on human growth hormone at 7yrs old though : )

Looking to see if someone here has my old truck. 2004 Silver with Mopar headers, Magnaflow exhaust, K&N cold air, Mopar computer, and you may not know because you can't see it, a Centerforce clutch and Fadanza flywheel, along with Viper spec clutch master and slave. Last 6 of the vin# 185072. Sold it to buy my first Viper, a 2009 ACR.

Who is Hulk Hogan?

Quote Originally Posted by 67PLY View Post
    Looking to see if someone here has my old truck. 2004 Silver with Mopar headers, Magnaflow exhaust, K&N cold air, Mopar computer, and you may not know because you can't see it, a Centerforce clutch and Fadanza flywheel, along with Viper spec clutch master and slave. Last 6 of the vin# 185072. Sold it to buy my first Viper, a 2009 ACR.
    You may wish you hadn't asked lol. The idiot new owner of mine lifted it (i had it lowered), installed a huge trailer hitch, installed tall skinney 17" wheels from a regular Ram and later blew the engine ( i had heads and cam installed). Not sure what became of her after that.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Snake View Post
    You may wish you hadn't asked lol. The idiot new owner of mine lifted it (i had it lowered), installed a huge trailer hitch, installed tall skinney 17" wheels from a regular Ram and later blew the engine ( i had heads and cam installed). Not sure what became of her after that.

Oh no!! I remember that truck from the site.

Quote Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
    Oh no!! I remember that truck from the site.
    Yep, 2933

Quote Originally Posted by 67PLY View Post
    My old truck is in Ohio now, sold on March 08,2016 At a CDJR Dealer in Lebanon Ohio with only 37xxx miles!

Remind me again why we won't let truck owners in VOA?

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Remind me again why we won't let truck owners in VOA?
    Because we voted and the vote was negative.

Enthusiast
    New to me 05 Ram SRT-10 QC

2020-11-04 14.13.43.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123