Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any stock or aftermarket wheels out there for sale??

Just picked up a Yellow '05 Srt-10 for myself and the stock silver 10-spokes don't do the car justice! I would like to buy a 18/19 combo if possible so I could reuse the brand new tires on the car but am also open to an 19/20" combo if a deal presents itself.

As far as stock wheels Im a big fan of the H-wheels, doesn't matter if they are chrome or powder coated.

If I can't find a deal on anything within the new week I will most likely be just powder coating my stockers black and go from there.

Let me know what you guys have, thanks!!

Enthusiast
    About to list my Sidewinder II wheels off my 14 TA in Satin Black with tires and sensors for sale.

I have 2 sets of the Forgestar F14 wheels brand new in the box one set is matte black the other one is gunmetal (hyper black) your choice for 1499.00 I also have a set of the side winder2 for 1800.00 mate black used.

they will fit any gen
    Last edited by Viper Girl; 06-30-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: removed photos at the request of the © holder

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubican View Post
    I have 2 sets of the Forgestar F14 wheels brand new in the box one set is matte black the other one is gunmetal (hyper black) your choice for 1499.00 I also have a set of the side winder2 for 1800.00 mate black used..pic of the F14 wheel
    Attachment 5669 Attachment 5670
    they will fit any gen
    Damn you're turning into a wheel broker.

No joke! I just need to make room for my new toys.

Enthusiast
    If you join the VOA you could list all of that stuff here for free

Quote Originally Posted by FLATOUT View Post
    If you join the VOA you could list all of that stuff here for free
    The problem with that there is no VOA in north Texas.

Enthusiast
    Nice lookin wheels there Cubican. I like that satin finish in the first pic.

Sidebar...Am I the only person who likes the 10 spokes? I had them on my 02 GTS (previous owner had put them on and I kept em cause I liked the updated look over the stock 02 wheels) and I have them on my 06 cause the previous owner had custom ADV1 wheels on which were awesome and looked killer on the car, I just didnt want to spend the extra $$$ for them. He had spent a lot to have them made so he wanted a pretty decent amount back for them. Great looking, just I couldn't justify the cost and the loss of tire choices in 20/19 sealed the deal. one's options go way down at that size.

So again am I the only one who likes em? There were the polished aluminum on the 02 and I did em in gunmetal on my 06. Sure, they can double as boat anchors they are so heavy but I like the looks of em. I don't just tolerate them, I actually like them, but sometimes on here it seems like I am the only one. Anyone else actually like them and not understand why they get such a bad rap (weight aside)?

I dont think that the 10 spoke is bad looking at all, but rotational mass is a big deal on our cars, The F14 I have are 18F 19R so anyone can just used the tires they have plus the rear wheels are 19x12 and that size opens up big savings on tires you can use Corvett sizes there are many more choices.

Enthusiast
    I have a set of 10 spokes from a Gen 3 that were black chromed by CalChrome and never mounted. They are beautiful in this finish and would look great on your car. PM me if interested. Includes center caps and TPMS sensors.

IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1569 copy2.jpg

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubican View Post
    I have 2 sets of the Forgestar F14 wheels brand new in the box one set is matte black the other one is gunmetal (hyper black) your choice for 1499.00 I also have a set of the side winder2 for 1800.00 mate black used..pic of the F14 wheel
    Attachment 5669 Attachment 5670
    they will fit any gen
    Why do you have two sets of new wheels? Couldn't make up your mind on color? Thanks for posting my pic.

Tony

There was a local shop that whent out of business, they call me and we made a deal for all the viper stuff they had, I had 4 set sold 2.

Quote Originally Posted by 09viperacr View Post
    I have a set of 10 spokes from a Gen 3 that were black chromed by CalChrome and never mounted. They are beautiful in this finish and would look great on your car. PM me if interested. Includes center caps and TPMS sensors.

IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1569 copy2.jpg
    If you could PM me a price that'd be great!

Cubican, if you could also send me some pics of the sidewinders and the info on the forgestars id appreciate it.

Thanks for the help guys

The sidewinder 2 are the gen V track wheels pic
    DSCN0135.jpg DSCN0137.jpg

Enthusiast
    cubican, looks good, anymore full car pics?

I need to take some new pics i will post some up after Im back from vacation but heres an older pic.
    IMG_0687.jpg IMG_0689.jpg

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FLATOUT View Post
    Damn you're turning into a wheel broker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
    Why do you have two sets of new wheels? Couldn't make up your mind on color? Thanks for posting my pic.

Tony
    It seems like a douche move to blatantly post a supporting vendors picture on a website where that vendor sells wheels; especially considering the fact that you are not a vendor.

My 2 cents.

Michael

Enthusiast
    It is. At least use your own photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    It seems like a douche move to blatantly post a supporting vendors picture on a website where that vendor sells wheels; especially considering the fact that you are not a vendor.

My 2 cents.

Michael

[QUOTE=Sassy;62215]It seems like a douche move to blatantly post a supporting vendors picture on a website where that vendor sells wheels; especially considering the fact that you are not a vendor.

My 2 cents.

Michael[/QUO

no need for name calling keep it clean, Dont turn the VOA into another alley.

Enthusiast
    You used a VOA supporting vendors pictures to sell your personal inventory liquidation. You also don't support the VOA and are a VCA member. You don't think that's a little on the shady side ? It's a Dick move.

Enthusiast
    Thanks guys. Sometimes I wonder why I even pay to advertise here.

Enthusiast
    [QUOTE=cubican;62230]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post

My 2 cents.

Michael[/QUO

no need for name calling keep it clean, Dont turn the VOA into another alley.
    No name calling, just an observation. I only call people bad names in person. Just saying that you obviously lack respect for this forum's vendors and their work.

Michael

<< Not name calling

If you use someone's image gives the wrong and questionable impression. (See Digital Media Rights for more information). If you have the rims, then use an image you have.

That isn't what is expected from a member or a vendor.
    Janni called me a smartass.......I feel honored and humbled.......

Ron Wasserman, Jerome Sparich, Normand Chouinard, Paul Mumford, Chase the wind, feel the turn,

Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
    Thanks guys. Sometimes I wonder why I even pay to advertise here.
    Sorry to see this post Tony. This was brought to our attention a few hours ago. We're addressing this as I type.
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Anthony be sure to post some pic and enjoy the new ride.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast