Thread: Recall

Recall

How do you fix a recall the airbag and forget to hook up the wipers...must not take much to be a viper tech...hate sitting at th dealership

Enthusiast
    Depends on the dealer, we have one of the best in the country just a country mile North. Talk to Mark at Woodhouse.

Bruce

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by railroader View Post
    how do you fix a recall the airbag and forget to hook up the wipers...must not take much to be a viper tech...hate sitting at th dealership
    lol

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
    How do you fix a recall the airbag and forget to hook up the wipers...must not take much to be a viper tech...hate sitting at th dealership
    I worked in the space electronics manufacturing industry for 30 years. The highest quality hardware standards one could ask for. I spent lots of my time investigating what went wrong. The problem is that we had actual people who had lives and thoughts and sometimes forgot or mixed up things. Everyone is not as perfect as you and me.
    Last edited by AZTVR; 06-28-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Enthusiast
    It always could be worse.

Go get your oil changed and they forget to put oil in!
    Last edited by cuda736908; 06-28-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks bruce I may have to start going up there not been real happy lately with Baxter they did not even clean up there mess when they were done. I understand about forgetting things sometimes but I work in the Railroad industry and we have a quality Check list that reduces just about 95% of those errors

- - - Updated - - -

That's true they actually changed the oil awhile back and then told me the gasket was leaking...go figure

Enthusiast
    I have a new gen 3 gasket parts rack sent me on accident.

You could probably have it.

Thanks but to late already took care of it