Enthusiast

June 28th C&C greenville>>>

This june 28th will be C&C of greenville, inviting anyone that wants to enjoy a nice morning of beautiful cars, good people and good coffee, it's located at the michelin north America Headquarters on exit 53 on I-85 south in Greenville SC, i will be there , with some of the other SC members, if we get enough participation we can make a day out of it and have lunch after C&C and also we could go through downtown greenville, and up to caesar's head ( switchbacks) for an afternoon ride, let me know how many are interested so we can meet before C&C and head down together to park together, it's from 8-11 am, but usually by 8 it's starting to fill up, on the last 2 months there have been over 650 cars show up( each event).

Enthusiast
    Hey, Angel. Thanks for the great food last Saturday after the Charlotte C&C!

Count me in for your C&C. Not sure how long I'll stay after lunch since it's a 6 hour round trip for me, but I'd love to meet up with your local crew. If you can save me a spot, I'd appreciate it, since I'd have to leave by 5 am to be there by 8. Prefer to arrive before 9.

I'll be at the Winston-Salem C&C this Saturday, and Greensboro's the following one. Anyone interested in either and I'll see you're fed and/or have a place to rest you head overnight (Okay, maybe a few couples and a few singles...and 2 spots for Vipers under cover.

Enthusiast
    HAHAHA thanks Dave, looking forward to see you again.

Enthusiast
    I just got scheduled for some system upgrades for guess what - Saturday the 28th - so Greenville is out for me this month. Hopefully I can get down there next month.

Dave, I hope to come to either Winston or Greensboro C&C - will let you know.

Enthusiast
    no prob patrick, see you next time!!

Enthusiast
    Update for C&C of the upstate, i will try to meet al the Vipers coming at the parking lot of the cinemas in woodruff rd, (exit -51), try to be there at least at 8:00 , so we can be early at the C&C and we can park together, it fills up quickly, depending on attendance , we can go to lunch together and maybe also do a quick (1-2 hrs) mountain run in the foothills.

Enthusiast
    Sorry to have to bail, but I have to be home late Saturday afternoon and the distance would be cutting it too close. Take some pics!

Enthusiast
    No prob Dave, maybe next time. !!

Enthusiast
    Angel, you going this weekend? Anyone else?

I'll be driving up from ATL to see my family and decided to bring the Viper out. Weather looks good all weekend!

Enthusiast
    just posted i will be there.