Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
    Try it I guess and find out
    My money is on it won't
    I wish I still had my 2008, I would. Starting with post #59, the oiling system is assumed to be up to the task:

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads...or-Gen-5/page3
    Last edited by 99RT10; 06-09-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrgMstr View Post
    Well, I hate to disappoint, but it seems after all the racing I have done lately, the clutch decided to give up the ghost on our first run. I couple of good logging runs in to share with Torrie though but the clutch was slipping.

Stock clutch with 31K miles on it that has suffered through many dig races, roll races, and standing mile runs. Time to call JonB.
    Aww dammit! Sorry to hear man.

Now we're all sitting around with blue balls for the week Ha!

Enthusiast
    Well, I hate to disappoint, but it seems after all the racing I have done lately, the clutch decided to give up the ghost on our first run. I couple of good logging runs in to share with Torrie though but the clutch was slipping.

Stock clutch with 31K miles on it that has suffered through many dig races, roll races, and standing mile runs. Time to call JonB.
    Look at the positives - the clutch went because of a huge bump in power!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutHank View Post
    Now we're all sitting around with blue balls for the week Ha!
    Hehe, yeah, sorry. Kinda feel like an ass about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Murpowa View Post
    Look at the positives - the clutch went because of a huge bump in power!
    I hope that was the issue, but I highly doubt it. I think I have been having way too much fun in it lately.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper Girl View Post
    I want to Welcome Torrie as a VOA sponsor... Support your Sponsors guys!

Thanks Torrie
    Thank you!

Enthusiast

Given you are pushing more than stock power levels, might want to talk with BBG for a clutch. I'm also curious to see what kind of gains you get out of it. I'm glad that you posted about the clutch as I was going back and forth on whether to get a BBG clutch or keep running my stocker. I decided to bite the bullet and glad I did as we are at the same power level...mine probably wasn't far from giving up as well.
    Last edited by IndyRon; 06-10-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Torrie, thanks for supporting the VOA and glad I could help signing you up....Adrian

Enthusiast
    Thank you Adrian.

Enthusiast
    Clutch on the way this week hopefully. Vorschlag will be doing the install....because I am too lazy to try to do it myself without a lift in my garage.

Big THANK YOU to JonB for working through my emails all day yesterday with broken fingers.

What is the story with this? I am thinking the results weren't very good since this thread died.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123