Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTires View Post
    The potential ME region is likely reading this and wondering if they really want to get mixed up with this bunch.
    Because of the friendships and mutual interests!

If not for the comedy.
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Another region is always good...

As for the membership side You get Scotts humor for one..

As Mark said above ,Its about what you can all do to get a region up and running and having events . But you will get support from vendors, Dealers and most important world wide members with hands on knowledge of these cars..

Ive met up with and managed pit tours at Le-mans with the club and Plant tours .. There's loads more to membership..

I've just taken over for the UK region but have been helping out with events and insurance deals ect since 01.. Its a fun club with a great bunch...

Good luck and check in if you ever venture to the UK....

Its all about the cars and people...

Baz
    Last edited by VIPER BAZ UK; 12-14-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Enthusiast
    Problem with an ME chapter is: every viper owner I've met here has zero interest in coming online and participating in an online forum. They have a whatsapp group and that's more than enough. Getting them to come out to an event was a lot of work too, and most of them end up bailing, so you end up with 3 cars looking like an idiot in front of FCA at their events when you promised a "Viper Club" participation.

Don't even get me started on trying to organize track events with them haha

Enthusiast
    Stepping stones my friend, Stepping stones. Stick with it, early days yet. I have the exact same problems. A lot of UK Viper owners are on FaceBook and talk to each other via that medium.
    I use the forums and email. Im sure you will be able to meet owners and sort out between you things you may want to be involved with.

Who do you guys use for your servicing? See if you can get a couple of cars together and do a feature on the garage, will they offer a discount for members with a advertising plug? Do you guys do show and shine meets or (cars and Coffee)? Post up pictures of each others cars on the ME Forum tom get the ball rolling.

And .......HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Cheers Mark UK

Enthusiast
    Most who know me know I spend a LOT of time in Afghanistan. I've been in Kuwait since October 2017 and finally looking at getting my Kuwait Drivers License. Looking to meet up with fellow Viper owners in the ME, Kuwait of Course, KSA, Bahrain etc. Hoping to buy a local Viper, love the prices out here. Everything seems like it's 1/3 of US car prices, although Vipers seem to hold up for the most part. Hit me up if your in the ME area. If you have tools and need work done, I'll turn your wrenches. I'm here until March 2019 but thinking hard about tacking on another 12-24 months on top of that.
    Bart Latamud

Enthusiast
    I met Mansour from Saudi Arabia a few days ago. Looking for more Viper owners out here.

Enthusiast
    I am current stationed in Bahrain with my Viper I am down for meets and what not. Hit me up SEPCOR to coordinate.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusivsmith View Post
    I am current stationed in Bahrain with my Viper I am down for meets and what not. Hit me up SEPCOR to coordinate.
    OH HELL YEAH! I'm at AJ Kuwait, with my Viper, lets do this!

Enthusiast
    yes lets get it in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12