Enthusiast

I know I'm new here.

I know I'm new here, but do any of you all have any interest in a Jersey Shore meet, eat and greet? JD

Enthusiast
    In all honestly, we should really get the ball rolling on something. I know there's been quite a few cars and coffee type events in North Jersey but that's about it.

--RS

great idea
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Enthusiast
    maybe northern Jersey and some of NY/CT members will join.....just a thought

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboy View Post
    I know I'm new here, but do any of you all have any interest in a Jersey Shore meet, eat and greet? JD
    Bubbaboy, safe to assume you're bubba 2.9 on the vca forum I pm'd, so I see you've found us here. Where are you or where did you have in mind for a meet up location?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by intense View Post
    Bubbaboy, safe to assume you're bubba 2.9 on the vca forum I pm'd, so I see you've found us here. Where are you or where did you have in mind for a meet up location?
    Yes I got it thx. Let me think and throw some ideas out there. I hope everybody is having a good Memorial Day weekend. JD

I have a couple of friends that would like to join a meet or car cruise .(They don't have vipers, one's a scuderia, a ZR1 and Z06) but they are real nice people

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by V10 Snake View Post
    I have a couple of friends that would like to join a meet or car cruise .(They don't have vipers, one's a scuderia, a ZR1 and Z06) but they are real nice people
    Sorry I took so long to reply. I've been in Shanghai and I've finally been paroled. I'll be back at the Shore on Tuesday night the 17th. Let's get something going, I'd love to check out some nice rides and meet some cool people. JD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboy View Post
    I'll be back at the Shore on Tuesday night the 17th. Let's get something going, I'd love to check out some nice rides and meet some cool people. JD
    Would like to get a meet up going but would still like to know where "the Shore" is for you. Belmar or Cape May?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by intense View Post
    Would like to get a meet up going but would still like to know where "the Shore" is for you. Belmar or Cape May?
    Sorry I took so long to reply Intense. I'm in the Pt. Pleasant area. JD