Hybrid View

Enthusiast

Red face Need Help about GEN2 in ARIZONA

Hi all,

do you know this Viper : http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...58887686&Log=0

Is it a real FE ? An ACR ?

How can I check this is good ?

Michel.

Check the Vin ID in on the registries. Also probably not an fe probably an scr. FE came with the same wheels as 00-02 gts. I know the ACR was a package but it seems highly unlikely to be both.
    http://www.theviperregistry.org/vin.php
    here is the registry

and the more I look at it no red stitching so highly unlikely an FE

Enthusiast
    From the Viper Registry:

'02: Final Edition GTS's were built with an exclusive red/white paint scheme with red stitching on the interior. There were 360 made, with 326 being non-ACR cars.

Enthusiast
    FE can be ACR, but if i am not mistaken those had red stiching on the steering wheel and shift knob

Enthusiast
    The VIN matches the FE registry, looks legit.

http://www.feviper.com/cars/226/226.html

Enthusiast
    thank you all ...

I had a FE some years ago #132 .. and now I have a 2001 ACR ..

And now ... I'm looking for a FE .. ACR ..
    It's too late .. the seller wrote me this afternoon ... this VIPER was sold last month ...
    I'm sad ...

Enthusiast
    I have a FE ACR #330 and also owned FE ACR #191(totaled). I have been tracking the 34 FE ACR's for many years, and from my records #226 is the "real deal". The car will have red stiching in the wheel and shifter only. Look for the blue and gold colored Dynamic Suspension shocks, smooth tubes, KN filters, 10qt pan, ACR 5pt harness. From the pics I see the ACR badging, BBS wheels, and fog light delete. Hope this helps for the next one you find.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperPassion View Post
    thank you all ...

I had a FE some years ago #132 .. and now I have a 2001 ACR ..

And now ... I'm looking for a FE .. ACR ..
    It's too late .. the seller wrote me this afternoon ... this VIPER was sold last month ...
    I'm sad ...
    Viper Passion, If you should come across another Viper in the Phoenix area contact Eddie Martin, the VOA AZ club Viper tech. He works at Air Park Dodge in Scottsdale. He has worked on just about every Viper in the AZ region and would most likely know something about the car. Good luck on your search.

Enthusiast
    If I can help you at all, please let me know. Aside from being a Viper owner and club member here in Arizona, j'aime Paris Boucoup. J'ai habiter en Paris pendant 6 mois quand j'avais 22 ans. Mais je rendre du visit a Paris a souvant que je suie faire. Je jue le guitar dans les pubs Irlandaise et Ecossais en le 6em Arrondisment. Mon place favorite en tout le mond est une petite banc en Isle St. Louis, tres prosche a le banc de le seine en le derrière de notre dame. S'il vous plait, pardones mois parce que Je parle Francais muir que j'ecrive. Je Pense que dix ans passé jusque j'ai ecriver en Francais. Merci. Bon chance avec le chercher por the Viper parfait.

Please let me know if I can help in any way.