Enthusiast

Ohio Ride and Drive and Viper Party

Just curious, is anyone from the IN/KY region planning on going to the Ohio Viper Party this weekend? My wife and I have reservations at the Marriott and are looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRon View Post
    Just curious, is anyone from the IN/KY region planning on going to the Ohio Viper Party this weekend? My wife and I have reservations at the Marriott and are looking forward to it.
    Yes Ron , my wife and I, and Brian and his wife are going as well. Booked at the Marriott too.

Enthusiast
    Glad some of the IN/KY crew are driving over. See you guys Saturday!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by victoryman100 View Post
    Yes Ron , my wife and I, and Brian and his wife are going as well. Booked at the Marriott too.
    Sweet, you guys driving the vipers?

Most defenatly YES! Looks like a beautiful weekend for it. Get with that guy that owns that slow green viper on the south side and see if we can all meet up and go together. That would be very cool. Mansen and a couple others are leaving from down in southern Ind. and meeting us there.

Are you bringing yours??

Enthusiast
    Hey Ron I plan on going over Saturday. Departure time to be determined as I'm waiting to hear from a delivery driver who was supposed!! to call yesterday :-\
    Did you guys get a time slot to drive the Gen. Vs?
    I think Scott is leaving today if his car will even start since he was trying to replace a light bulb the other day in the dash plus at his age its a 2 day drive to Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenVenom View Post
    Hey Ron I plan on going over Saturday. Departure time to be determined as I'm waiting to hear from a delivery driver who was supposed!! to call yesterday :-\
    Did you guys get a time slot to drive the Gen. Vs?
    I think Scott is leaving today if his car will even start since he was trying to replace a light bulb the other day in the dash plus at his age its a 2 day drive to Ohio.
    Bahhhhaaaahhhhaaa. .. did you get that delivery yet? I told you give me his number. . We got to go! Just got off the phone with them,said package would not be delivered for 3 more weeks. . Now let's get going. Lol