Traveling to Colorado for NVE5

If you are driving to Colorado from Northeast. We are looking at going across PA turnpike and taking route 70 through Ohio and all the way to Colorado Springs. If you are planning on driving to Colorado and want to connect along that route then post your plans here. Maybe we all can connect.

I am thinking of leaving from Detroit area, likely early 09/03 or 09/04 to make 2 day drive... Not sure if driving or transporting and flying if I can find something $ reasonable. What time frame were you thinking of leaving home to arrive NVE?

I have been talking to some guys in Michigan. We were looking at starting the trip backwards for planning. So Kansa City is about 8 hours from Colorado Springs. We could either drive to Colorado Springs on Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th. We could pick a stop maybe in St Louis. If we pick some points and establish some dates, then people can choose when they want to meet.

But it would be cool if everyone meet in Kansas City on September 3, 2023. We could drive together on the last leg.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Track Pack View Post
    I am thinking of leaving from Detroit area, likely early 09/03 or 09/04 to make 2 day drive... Not sure if driving or transporting and flying if I can find something $ reasonable. What time frame were you thinking of leaving home to arrive NVE?
    I'm hoping for a group transport deal if we can get enough cars in the motor city area. Transporting a single car each way is definitely not cost effective.

My quote from Reliable, round trip from Detroit FOR SPECIFIC dates is $18,740.... vs $2,400 each way but no control over dates, which obviously doesn't work...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Track Pack View Post
    My quote from Reliable, round trip from Detroit FOR SPECIFIC dates is $18,740.... vs $2,400 each way but no control over dates, which obviously doesn't work...
    That's incredible.